4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Nexal

May 19, 2017
I played it....I beat it...several times and then finally finish the game 9/10 cant wait for the next one

The one thing I did wish for is more ways to smash Chris boypussy

Reactions: Scrination
May 31, 2017
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
how to use it im just new to this cheat table thing

warezseek

Dec 14, 2018
how to use it im just new to this cheat table thing
This is a ".CT" FIle which can be used with a Program called Cheat Engine.

Start the Game (Game.exe) open up Cheat Engine select the "Game.exe" in the Process List.
At last you open up the Cheat Table and go from there.

Heo Quay

Jun 7, 2018
The Alcumist of Justice tittle said: "With every action, Karma -1" but it didn't say what kind of "action" so my Karma still raise when I equip this tittle
anyone know how to use this tittle :(

FerKing

May 25, 2018
Does anybody know how to complete quest 140 in the alternate dimension?
I've already beat Claire and I think I went everywhere and killed a bunch of enemies
EDIT: Realized I confused Heaven with the alternate dimension

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
okay, how do I complete the quest for ultimate sword and ultimate rod? I talked to my companions but still no details. Quest 138 and 139?

thanks =)

Fj565

Jul 1, 2018
I Unlocked the Gallery with the Savegame but Collet has a Small Chest. I cant change it anymore... it's still with Small Chest. Where can i reset the gellery?
Press "X" on the gallery and press "Fetish settings". Then it's the same as in-game fetish tab.

The thumbnail will still show small chest tho. I guess that's the canonical size

Reactions: DarkBlade01

AcZK

May 28, 2018
Is anyone know what are the requirements to unlock quest 138, 139 and 140? (I only unlocked 139 rn) Oh also, how do you get Chris-Monster Violation Scene without unlocking it from teddy bear? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Salami120

Sackless

Jun 12, 2018
guys, if you can't get the sex scenes between Chris and Sylvia or Emilia, try propositioning while they have at least 300 lust!

FrancisBaconator

Oct 22, 2019
there's an original compressed 1.03 files around page 4-6ish, i download them adn apply the patch using that file
Thanks.

This worked for me too. Patched to 1.05. Really easy.
Download compressed 1.03 files from Post 70. Extract.
Download v4 patch from Kagura site. Run, point it at the folder you extracted.
Done. It was even compatible with the save files I already had from 1.03.

Patch wouldn't work on the game download in OP, but does for compressed.

darkwoodcircus

Dec 31, 2019
Is anyone know what are the requirements to unlock quest 138, 139 and 140? (I only unlocked 139 rn) Oh also, how do you get Chris-Monster Violation Scene without unlocking it from teddy bear? Thanks in advance
I cant remember but i think you unlock quest 140 after completing 138 and 139

lozen

Jan 9, 2020
I've been trying to get the sub sex scenes with Chris but can't get it to work. I'm at the sub state but it just triggers the normal scenes.
The very first scene when you first meet Chris worked out and triggered as a sub sex scene, but can't make the other 2 work.

Do you have to do something special to trigger the sub scenes with him?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes