• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes
Jun 24, 2017
How do you fullscreen Wolf Engine, can't read the dialogue as it goes off my screen.
For those who need the fullscreen for the game, open the game configuration settings (the one under the image but above the guruguru application extension) with notepad, and find Windowmodeflag. Then change the value from 1 to 2.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For those who need the fullscreen for the game, open the game configuration settings (the one under the image but above the guruguru application extension) with notepad, and find Windowmodeflag. Then change the value from 1 to 2.
It's just easier to press F4 once and maximilize, if not... F11. F12 resets the game and all values(if something broke within the memory thanks to stuff like cheat engine for example). Thats how i tend to find pointers on Wolf since the value is static(4 bytes) but it changes place every time the game re-opens... to avoid closing the game entirelly, i use F12... But well, i don't plan on searching for anything else cause... way too lazy to make one such my older tables with lewdness, S&M, hp/mp, etc...

Reactions: Shikta

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
pls help, i got the 3 magic medicines and i dont knwo what to do with them. Ive spoken with the guild lady and its just offering more quests. Am i doing something wrong?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
pls help, i got the 3 magic medicines and i dont knwo what to do with them. Ive spoken with the guild lady and its just offering more quests. Am i doing something wrong?
I had this problem too, if it's the very first quest you get, when synthesizing look under the 'quest' tab. That'll have you make what you actually need.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am surprised. It looks like this might be the first game localized by Kagura that isn't a buggy mess. Maybe they know how to work with Wolf RPG better then RPMaker.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
I feel like I'm about to start banging my head into a wall because of the art puzzles. Is there anything that can be done to get around those, either with cheat engine or some other work around?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
What a bummer, i was looking forward to it. Now i realize it is by Acerola.
Can't remember last time Kagura released something that is not mindless crap or was already translated.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Can you bang the shota crossdresser? Based and trappilled if true.
well he bangs the girls? one of them traps that are a trap but also somehow only wants to fuck woman. there is one scene with him and tentacles tho

to be honest im shock acerola even made a game with a trap in it i wonder what they have plan next.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
How the hell do you unlock blowjob skill for the main character? Every other girl has it innately but for some reason my mc has every weird skill like pantyshot, seduction or buttfucking but of oral skills only kiss.

waitsfan

Apr 23, 2018
Am I the only one that has a really long wait time for this game to download from Mega and Noupload? I let it finish once with Mega then the file wasnt working.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes