• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I am surprised. It looks like this might be the first game localized by Kagura that isn't a buggy mess. Maybe they know how to work with Wolf RPG better then RPMaker.
From my own experience with all 3 RPG Maker engines (VX Ace, MV and Wolf), I can say with certainty that I've had a lot easier time using Wolf RPG Editor than all the other 2 engines. On top of having a global search function, when a bug occurs, it tells you exactly where said bug is located in the code without really having to crash the game. I don't know how many times I've hit a wall during my first times using VX Ace and MV (for those 2, I always had to either use Notepad++ or Translator++)

Reactions: Silentce

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem. After downloading and extracting game files to my deskop, i try to run the game but there is error...
That error with Wolf Editor is usually from the games file address, it could be from the ż in your user name.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Does this version have the shotas named gnome? If it is then I'll probably find another source
Are they still doing that renaming thing? Because that always felt incredibly silly to me.
It was silly but it was better than removing/changing content. You didn't even notice it until somebody pointed it out.
And no, I don't think they are still doing it. Both this and their recent release Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~ have scenes with shotas and nothing was changed compared to japanese version.
Can you bang the shota crossdresser? Based and trappilled if true.
Did you meet him? Because he bangs MC as soon as you meet him after unlocking the forest IIRC.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to tell me the conditions for bad endings, because i want to see the scenes but not screw me over for the rest of the game?

Touhoufan2

Sep 24, 2017
This game is amazing, if anyone liked it you should definitely play the sequel to this one.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
So the torrent/JAST version give me error message whenever collete get petrified. The game doesn't crash but it's kinda annoying. Never encountered this error when used patched steam version.

Also, how to get obsidian carapace? I already beat obsidian insect many times to the point i'm crazy rich from selling AGI/RES book but it never drop it's carapace. Tried killing it with magic, one shotted it, etc but still no carapace.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So the torrent/JAST version give me error message whenever collete get petrified. The game doesn't crash but it's kinda annoying. Never encountered this error when used patched steam version.

Also, how to get obsidian carapace? I already beat obsidian insect many times to the point i'm crazy rich from selling AGI/RES book but it never drop it's carapace. Tried killing it with magic, one shotted it, etc but still no carapace.

Some materials will require that u clear some quests, go picking items and get 2 titltes, Material Girl(always get max material as possible) and the tittle next to it... "Item Hunter" that boosts drop x3... or they won't ever appear within the game. Tittles tends to be a important mechanic in this game, since some are used for faster gain lust/lower shame, they are a mechanic that people tends to ignore... When using lots of sexual attacks mid-battle, a tittle that boosts sexual skills efficiency also appears to the point of getting the "All-Rounder"(Boosts 15% of sexual skills effect... affects all) and so on.
All tittles arel ike.... under condition X, however i don't remember all conditions for those... i know action within the game or loops have a counter that just makes them avaliable once u did enough... Some quests also required specified type of item, for example... people complained about the Mana Item at the beginning, different than the version bought in shops, Collette can make better version of the items while using semen... the Mana Item at the beginning requires to be "Superior" so must use the semen with an arrow up when crafting it. When the swordsman asks for his favorite sword, u can do the normal one(basic) or a good modified one that gives more money once the quest ends...

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Some materials will require that u clear some quests, go picking items and get 2 titltes, Material Girl(always get max material as possible) and the tittle next to it... "Item Hunter" that boosts drop x3... or they won't ever appear within the game. Tittles tends to be a important mechanic in this game, since some are used for faster gain lust/lower shame, they are a mechanic that people tends to ignore... When using lots of sexual attacks mid-battle, a tittle that boosts sexual skills efficiency also appears to the point of getting the "All-Rounder"(Boosts 15% of sexual skills effect... affects all) and so on.
All tittles arel ike.... under condition X, however i don't remember all conditions for those... i know action within the game or loops have a counter that just makes them avaliable once u did enough...
Well, i just got the obsidian carapace and turns out it drop from normal bug/worm looking enemies not from the obsidian bug.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes