thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So this update marked the end of this masterpiece game, I feel both happy that Dev finally complete his project but sad that we won't have more updates for this game anymore. I'm truly enjoy Braveheart academy, hopefully after this game Dev will continue to develop a new project in the near future

Reactions: Konstantinus

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Damn, I think this was the first time that a developer leaves for a while and comes back and finishes his game mad respect my friend and I also have a feeling your journey might end here so thanks again for an awesome game.(y)

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
So this update marked the end of this masterpiece game, I feel both happy that Dev finally complete his project but sad that we won't have more updates for this game anymore. I'm truly enjoy Braveheart academy, hopefully after this game Dev will continue to develop a new project in the near future
Not gonna happen only 44 patreon support u think he gonna cr8 new projects

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
There's an NTR tag but with so many girls, which one has NTR content?
it's one event, for all characters. It was made for a high-tier patreon or whatever. It's easily avoidable and only accessable with specific actions. If you are not skipping content with girls and do relationship building on a normal pace - you will easily miss it

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
it's one event, for all characters. It was made for a high-tier patreon or whatever. It's easily avoidable and only accessable with specific actions. If you are not skipping content with girls and do relationship building on a normal pace - you will easily miss it
What do you mean by not skipping content with girls and do relationship building on a normal pace?

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes