bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You are not understanding people that like NTR.
To be a good NTR, it requires a LOT of NON NTR.

Braveheart has really good (And brutal) NTR, from the NTR enjoying perspective.

You get to meet the girls and build a connection, and then that gets cut and really fucking hard.
THAT'S why it is well done, and that's why braveheart has good NTR.

NTR does not matter in quantity, If everything is NTR, nothing is NTR.
.... it is still only one scene and will never be more... that isn't going to bring in a lot of people lmao. Never said it wasn't a scene they wouldn't love, that wasn't the point.

The point is is if a game has little to no content you are actually looking for, you would look for one that actually does, like a properly made route for the content you like, meanwhile the game is going to lose some of the target demographic it is actually aiming at by simply having that tag, all for a single bad end.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Not saying they losing the whole of their target audience, just a chunk of it (majority or minority? no idea tbh, I just know it is enough to be considered a chunk). I also check to see if it is avoidable if something about it catches my eye.But a lot of people don't as well (which is the whole basis of my point).
You overestimate how dudes whose ego are crushed by the mere existence of another penis in their virtual safespace can hurt or harm a games longevity, plus If they're being supported by dedicated fans who dig his vision, and one of those fans wants something in there, its all good, especially if its optional if they have a good product, and getting Patreon rich isn't their main motivation, the game will be fine.

That being said, an [Optional NTR] tag should maybe be a thing, so sensitive duders don't miss out on experiences that would otherwise be up their alley.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You overestimate how dudes whose ego are crushed by the mere existence of another penis in their virtual safespace can hurt or harm a games longevity, plus If they're being supported by dedicated fans who dig his vision, and one of those fans wants something in there, its all good, especially if its optional if they have a good product, and getting Patreon rich isn't their main motivation, the game will be fine.

That being said, an [Optional NTR] tag should maybe be a thing, so sensitive duders don't miss out on experiences that would otherwise be up their alley.
.... for most of them their egos aren't crushed lmao, they just avoid things they hate. If you hate avocado are you gonna eat something that has even a hint of avocado?

And even if there was an optional ntr tag, most would still avoid, simply cause again it is something they hate. Plus not every dev with "avoidable" ntr is truly avoidable or done well, so is easier to avoid the stuff you see as trash and move on. They don't think about it that much.

Only reason I am emphasizing it in the first place, is from a design/marketing standpoint. Which the dev may or may not care about, I believe they have checked this thread before, so if they see it and care good for them, if they don't well still good for them, my only purpose was to let them know, not make their choices for them.

Since they aren't adding an actual NTR route, I see adding the cons of the tag without any of the pros as well pointless.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Taste buds and phobic aversions are two different animals, but I get your point, All bs aside though; the strong NTR aversion (to the point where the letters NTR make them curse out loud) is an incel thing, fragile egos abound.

Also.. You can't tell me the visceral thread comments these dudes leave, like "NTR?! NO THANKS ASSHOLE! HEY DEV, YOUR MOM WEARS UNDERWEAR WITH DICKHOLES IN THEM!" aren't the product of fragile egos, Come on man!:ROFLMAO:
bruh, you painting majority with the loud obnoxious and annoying minority... one could make the same argument about people demanding NTR on every game. (including calling them incels with fragile egos....)

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
bruh, you painting majority with the loud obnoxious and annoying minority... one could make the same argument about people demanding NTR on every game. (including calling them incels with fragile egos....)
The same argument literally cannot be made, dude.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
some do, some don't, some would be incels, you can use the vocal minority to paint the majority in the same fashion you did.

A sub-sect of the cuckhold fetish is that their fetish comes from their fragile ego. And they have grown to enjoy the humiliation, and derive pleasure from that.
You keeping calling it a minority, but its a majority, and they are loud about their displeasure, making it known in every single thread, on every smut related site, the type of people into NTR and cuckhold content aren't in every thread demanding it be in a game. It takes an ego with the consistency of tissue paper to voluntarily post on a thread out of the blue that you aren't playing a game because 3 letters triggered you.

Cucks are not ego driven, they shed their ego to invest in their kink.. couldn't be me ever, but it is what it is.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You keeping calling it a minority, but its a majority, and they are loud about their displeasure, making it known in every single thread, on every smut related site, the type of people into NTR and cuckhold content aren't in every thread demanding it be in a game. It takes an ego with the consistency of tissue paper to voluntarily post on a thread out of the blue that you aren't playing a game because 3 letters triggered you.

Cucks are not ego driven, they shed their ego to invest in their kink.. couldn't be me ever, but it is what it is.
.... not all cucks are the same lmao... you are speaking as if you represent them all XD there are different people with different reasons for shit. You aren't the arbiter of all their will.

Also it is a minority because there are far far more people lurking and saying nothing than there are people talking. on both sides.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
.... not all cucks are the same lmao... you are speaking as if you represent them all XD there are different people with different reasons for shit. You aren't the arbiter of all their will.

Also it is a minority because there are far far more people lurking and saying nothing than there are people talking. on both sides.
There is literally not dude, you'd be hard-pressed to find 10 posts on this entire site commenting in a thread that the lack of NTR is a deal breaker -meanwhile- you can pick 4 random NTR games and you'll find at least 2 of them with multiple "not gonna play cause ntr" comments.

I only represent reasonable people and dudes who dig big girls with fat asses.
I'm not into NTR or being a cuckhold, I'm just familiar with their underlying motivations and know the difference between ego and self esteem.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is literally not dude, you'd be hard-pressed to find 10 posts on this entire site commenting in a thread that the lack of NTR is a deal breaker -meanwhile- you can pick 4 random NTR games and you'll find at least 2 of them with multiple "not gonna play cause ntr" comments.

I only represent reasonable people and dudes who dig big girls with fat asses.
I'm not into NTR or being a cuckhold, I'm just familiar with their underlying motivations and know the difference between ego and self esteem.
..... and on non-ntr games you will find people demanding ntr lol. Devs have been harrased over it. doesn't mean all ntr fans are like that, just like not all people who hate ntr are vocal about it lol.

Reactions: Frumi

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
..... and on non-ntr games you will find people demanding ntr lol. Devs have been harrased over it. doesn't mean all ntr fans are like that, just like not all people who hate ntr are vocal about it lol.
"you'd be hard-pressed to find 10 posts on this entire site commenting in a thread that the lack of NTR is a deal breaker -meanwhile- you can pick 4 random NTR games and you'll find at least 2 of them with multiple "not gonna play cause ntr" comments."

saying that NTR fans are just as vocal and aggressive as NTR haters is at best a false equivalency. In a perfect world people who don't care for a tag on a game would just move on to the next game rather than drive by post their unsolicited musings of displeasure.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I know NTR is a hot topic, for both sides but guys can you have a moment to look a MOON?

Latest Patreon Post:

P1.png P2.png
P3.png

The Sports Festival Event has been completed!

It has a total of:
- 406 Renders
- 1 Animation

This event is quite big!
And it was the Collab with NiiChan, thank you so much for this opportunity, working with Klara and Moon was really fun to work with!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I know NTR is a hot topic, for both sides but guys can you have a moment to look a MOON?

Latest Patreon Post:

View attachment 1323255 View attachment 1323254
View attachment 1323258

The Sports Festival Event has been completed!

It has a total of:
- 406 Renders
- 1 Animation

This event is quite big!
And it was the Collab with NiiChan, thank you so much for this opportunity, working with Klara and Moon was really fun to work with!
Ah, ye the collab, where they have character cameo's..... played through it on Bully is my lover. Got confused for a bit thinking a new character for that game was a cameo character XD

I a nice way to tease too, with the whole "You like this character? well you have to go play their game to see them doing anything."

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
.... it is still only one scene and will never be more... that isn't going to bring in a lot of people lmao. Never said it wasn't a scene they wouldn't love, that wasn't the point.

The point is is if a game has little to no content you are actually looking for, you would look for one that actually does, like a properly made route for the content you like, meanwhile the game is going to lose some of the target demographic it is actually aiming at by simply having that tag, all for a single bad end.
I think there's a specific point that you're missing. For NTR to have the maximum effect, the player has to really care about the soon to be victim. This game builds up a relationship with the optional victim, the player will care a lot about the optional victim (hopefully), and that caring is how the optional pain inflicted by the optional bad NTR end will have the maximum effect for NTR fans.

I've looked at a few NTR games, but not many. There aren't very many, if any, that take an enormous amount of time to build up a relationship with the soon to be victim, before inflicting pain into the heart of the player. This, I believe, is the specific point that I think that you're missing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think there's a specific point that you're missing. For NTR to have the maximum effect, the player has to really care about the soon to be victim. This game builds up a relationship with the optional victim, the player will care a lot about the optional victim (hopefully), and that caring is how the optional pain inflicted by the optional bad NTR end will have the maximum effect for NTR fans.

I've looked at a few NTR games, but not many. There aren't very many, if any, that take an enormous amount of time to build up a relationship with the soon to be victim, before inflicting pain into the heart of the player. This, I believe, is the specific point that I think that you're missing.
..... it isn't something I missed though cause this isn't a game that is made for that audience... but in fact for the opposite audience... And that is a bad end not an actual route full of said content. Which is the whole point I made, being they added that only as a bad end, and not an actual route, losing more than they would be gaining by having that tag.

Where as if it was a route, they would at least gain a new chunk of audience that would likely be more than the amount they would lose (or at least would gain people that would give money), but instead they mostly lose on both counts.

If anything what you pointed out adds to what could be gained if it was a proper route, instead of just a bad end (which would then actually be able to justify said tag). But I doubt the dev would want to even do that because it was only done for a supporter, which implies they probably don't even like that content (or making it). Which imo makes it even worse of a choice to add it into the main game for everyone instead of just a special edition for that supporter.

note: this is all from a reaching your target audience standpoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
..... it isn't something I missed though cause this isn't a game that is made for that audience... but in fact for the opposite audience... And that is a bad end not an actual route full of said content. Which is the whole point I made, being they added that only as a bad end, and not an actual route, losing more than they would be gaining by having that tag.

Where as if it was a route, they would at least gain a new chunk of audience that would likely be more than the amount they would lose (or at least would gain people that would give money), but instead they mostly lose on both counts.

If anything what you pointed out adds to what could be gained if it was a proper route, instead of just a bad end (which would then actually be able to justify said tag). But I doubt the dev would want to even do that because it was only done for a supporter, which implies they probably don't even like that content (or making it). Which imo makes it even worse of a choice to add it into the main game for everyone instead of just a special edition for that supporter.

note: this is all from a reaching your target audience standpoint.
Don't get me wrong I don't disagree entirely.
Just one point I want to make, that I think most people here miss.
People that like NTR, also do enjoy other content.

I don't like too agressive NTR, but If it has well made NTR I do enjoy that content as well as the rest of it.
You're categorizing people into two groups.
NTR and Non NTR.

Its not white and black like that, no person in the world is that simple.
People enjoy a wide array of things, keep that in mind.

I fit on both spectrums myself.

In the audience point of view, I do believe you're correct because people are fast to say NO to NTR instead of reading the rest.
Or even look into it to check if it is optional or avoidable.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Don't get me wrong I don't disagree entirely.
Just one point I want to make, that I think most people here miss.
People that like NTR, also do enjoy other content.

I don't like too agressive NTR, but If it has well made NTR I do enjoy that content as well as the rest of it.
You're categorizing people into two groups.
NTR and Non NTR.

Its not white and black like that, no person in the world is that simple.
People enjoy a wide array of things, keep that in mind.

I fit on both spectrums myself.

In the audience point of view, I do believe you're correct because people are fast to say NO to NTR instead of reading the rest.
Or even look into it to check if it is optional or avoidable.
Indeed, but those that do like this content already, aren't coming here cause the NTR tag suddenly got added for a single bad end.
As they likely would have already been playing it.

But yeah you pretty much sum up my point at the end there. Some just avoid it altogether so they don't accidentally happen upon it.
Another thing is you will have to wait longer for content because the dev has to make twice the amount for both routes and such.

Which is likely a problem, since they are likely the ones the game aims for.
I would almost say that with certainty because of the crossover with Niichan, who's games are all about the wholesome shit
(yes one starts off with a tragedy, but shows none of it visually, and is MCs past, not content for people to come to the game for).

I find when it comes to the content I actually like when it has optional routes for NTR, the quality of the content that isn't NTR isn't as good as games that are dedicated to it.
e.g. romance game that has optional ntr may have the characters be overly slutty as a result, which doesn't mesh well with romance.

A good example of this is roundscape, where it has "harem" while you can stop them from having sex with others, you still have to go through great efforts and grind to fuck them, while they will still be throwing themselves at any dick they can find, and basically being whores for everyone but you, since you have to romance them. But you can stop them from going the whole way... so it is "optional"

Very few devs ever do a good balance.
And with the few that do, fall into the trap where they both sides aren't getting enough content.
Or they have to update so infrequently because of how much content they are making. (the too many routes trap).

p.s. I really like how you format you comment... so I am stealing that.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I agree with both of your points, bobdillian and Snowy Frost. NTR as an option is fine by me, I won't complain about it. If the dev wants to add a route for it, that's fine too. This game has plenty of content as is and the NTR is completely avoidable, so it's not a big deal to me.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes