bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I didn't took it to you actually either, I believe that tone was specifically for the morons that aren't able to even read, yet have the nerve to come talk about it :(
And I really understand the point when you have people calling the game trash because of the puzzles, and some other random stuff they could know all by simply reading the game's 1 minute tutorial.
True (I talk more on the first point in my response to them, so not gonna put it here).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't need to be passive aggressive hun, you should know by now I have no problems telling people when I have an issue with them.

If I was aiming it at you, i'd tell you I was aiming it at you.

I get nothing by denying it, if I think someone is an idiot then I want them to know I think they are an idiot. I've had issues with a certain group of people on this forum for some time now, you I barely ever interact with.
Aight, that's fair. My bad, I ain't gonna mindlessly stick to something, and die on a hill for no reason XD so apologies for the incorrect assumption.

Am used to dealing with passive agression more than anything that I assumed wrongly. (Is rare to get blunt honesty).

runz

Mar 3, 2018
nice the dev is still continuing the project:coffee:to bad his not here on this thread anymore hopefully he will make a comeback:KappaPride:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
He's actively updating his Patreon with content he has added and looking to still add, so he is active. If you really are invested in keeping up with the latest news , just follow his Patreon page, he already has several summer events lined up to be included in the next update....

Blair[Male] Summer Event is complete!
- 57 Renders
- 24 Animations

To a total of 81 combined!

Lyra Summer Event is complete!
- 58 Renders
- 21 Animations

To a total of 79 combined!

Etna Summer Event is complete!
- 57 Renders
- 27 Animations

To a total of 84 combined!

Rika Summer Event is complete!
- 61 Renders
- 22 Animations
To a total of 83 combined!

Raven's [Summer Event] is now complete, this event has:
- 113 Renders
- 60 Animations

To a total of 173 combined!

Work on the Summer Events has started!

Meet Kyo Yoshitsune, one of Raven's best friends!
She'll be part of Raven's Summer Event and I assure you, you'll all be having some good fun!

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
He's actively updating his Patreon with content he has added and looking to still add, so he is active. If you really are invested in keeping up with the latest news , just follow his Patreon page, he already has several summer events lined up to be included in the next update....

Blair[Male] Summer Event is complete!
- 57 Renders
- 24 Animations

To a total of 81 combined!

Lyra Summer Event is complete!
- 58 Renders
- 21 Animations

To a total of 79 combined!

Etna Summer Event is complete!
- 57 Renders
- 27 Animations

To a total of 84 combined!

Rika Summer Event is complete!
- 61 Renders
- 22 Animations
To a total of 83 combined!

Raven's [Summer Event] is now complete, this event has:
- 113 Renders
- 60 Animations

To a total of 173 combined!

Work on the Summer Events has started!

Meet Kyo Yoshitsune, one of Raven's best friends!
She'll be part of Raven's Summer Event and I assure you, you'll all be having some good fun!
Some of those renders look really good.
Did a lil math, just those that you posted
That's a total of 500 renders, with 154 animations.

There's a lot of content coming, and not even all summer characters have been done, can't wait!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I adore Blair and for a long time she was my fave character. I have her as trans because trans stories, when done well, are awesome.

That said there is just something about Raven. She fantastic.
I do to, considering the treatment of trans characters as L.I. are a mixed bag in terms of how they are handled and presented in most VNs these days, and integrated in the story, typically as just side characters, I absolutely love how open, sweet, and caring and serious the MC has been establishing trust and love in his relationship with Blair. It's why Blair is my #1 L.I with Lyra and Raven as a very close second if I had to rank them.

It's funny I detest sandbox games but this is one of the very few that I enjoy immensely and appreciate playing it like a VN and skipping the mini-games. But to your point about Raven, it took a bit of patience at first getting to know her and her allowing herself to be vulnerable and letting the MC in, but after her storyline it was so worth it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do to, considering the treatment of trans characters as L.I. are a mixed bag in terms of how they are handled and presented in most VNs these days, and integrated in the story, typically as just side characters, I absolutely love how open, sweet, and caring and serious the MC has been establishing trust and love in his relationship with Blair. It's why Blair is my #1 L.I with Lyra and Raven as a very close second if I had to rank them.

It's funny I detest sandbox games but this is one of the very few that I enjoy immensely and appreciate playing it like a VN and skipping the mini-games. But to your point about Raven, it took a bit of patience at first getting to know her and her allowing herself to be vulnerable and letting the MC in, but after her storyline it was so worth it!
I don't mind sandboxes like this one, that shows you where to go and who to talk to.

Things like this, Personal Trainer etc.. the simple ones.

I recently played Bright Past, while I do love it because of the depth of the character and you can shape her how you want the sandbox element can be overwhelming. You have needs and events happen at certain times in certain areas but won;t happen if you are hungry or angry. Good game but takes a lot to get into.

This is just nice and simple with great characters and plenty of content.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "phone_screens.rpy".

Last updated: v1.9.
i remember play long ago and game over,
so ntr scene is there isn't?

in your gallery unlocker there's no ntr moment.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
..... I get they want to please their patrons... but doing so at the cost of target audience is just self-sabotage my dude.

They lose more than they gain, having the tag for just a bad ending. Cause it is a lot of traffic that suddenly goes poof, not to mention you now gonna get pissed of ntr-fans about there being no actual ntr route.

Like I personally think they should have just made a special edition, just for that patron, and not have it in the main version of the game, that way you can please them and still not have only the cons of that tag. I myself would never do that myself though, no matter how much a patron would pay me, since i hate that shit.
It is up for the dev what the target audience is. He might as well have gotten more subscribers because of it. You really cannot know.

I like ntr and actually found the game through the tag. I enjoyed the scenes, even if there were no more. So I am not sure about "lost" audience, but at least here there is +1 from me, so go figure.

Reactions: Parthornax

GilgaEnuma

Aug 14, 2018
It is up for the dev what the target audience is. He might as well have gotten more subscribers because of it. You really cannot know.

I like ntr and actually found the game through the tag. I enjoyed the scenes, even if there were no more. So I am not sure about "lost" audience, but at least here there is +1 from me, so go figure.
Count me in m8. +2.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

I could go and repeat the points in detail I made before, but I suggest re-reading them if you are interested.

But a tldnr: since it is only a bad end there is no real gain from ntr fans as an audience, while yes you are an exception, most would not even be satisfied at all (it is only a single bad end scene), while for having that they lose a decent chunk of the main audience they are targetting because they avoid that tag like the plague, and don't care if it is avoidable (which is fair enough, easiest way to avoid the thing you hate is to ignore it all together).

Reactions: HansDampf788

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I could go and repeat the points in detail I made before, but I suggest re-reading them if you are interested.

But a tldnr: since it is only a bad end there is no real gain from ntr fans as an audience, while yes you are an exception, most would not even be satisfied at all (it is only a single bad end scene), while for having that they lose a decent chunk of the main audience they are targetting because they avoid that tag like the plague, and don't care if it is avoidable (which is fair enough, easiest way to avoid the thing you hate is to ignore it all together).
Pretty presumptuous of you to speak for a group you are not even a part of. All you are saying are plain conjectures with ZERO basis.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pretty presumptuous of you to speak for a group you are not even a part of. All you are saying are plain conjectures with ZERO basis.
..... you don't have to be a part of a group to know about them.... otherwise shit like marketing would never work lmao. Use a little bit of common sense mate.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
..... you don't have to be a part of a group to know about them.... otherwise shit like marketing would never work lmao. Use a little bit of common sense mate.
Okay this will be my last reply to you cuz I dont want to spam this thread. I am PART of that audience, while you appear to hate it. I am sorry, but it is laughable for you to say what WE like instead of US. Completely delusional.

• Angry
Reactions: bobdillan and Mid4s

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Okay this will be my last reply to you cuz I dont want to spam this thread. I am PART of that audience, while you appear to hate it. I am sorry, but it is laughable for you to say what WE like instead of US. Completely delusional.
You can hate a genre without hating the people that like it.... you know that right... Also saying NTR like.. ntr... and would want more than a single scene of it... should be obvious (hence the common sense).

When most people really like something, they don't want to go through hours of what they don't really like or care for, for a single scene....

It's like the idea that people into wholesome and romantic games would play a hardcore NTR game struggling to avoid every ntr scene for hours just to get the 3-4 cgs in the wholesome end that was haphazardly thrown in just to be there, with the other 99% of CGs being ntr. (That actually exists btw, and as you could guess, pretty much only ntr fans play that game).

Is simple statistics and human nature my dude, which common sense should provide enough of a grasp to know about. ignore the subject matter for a moment, and your personal relation to it, and think about it in simple terms.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
You can hate a genre without hating the people that like it.... you know that right... Also saying NTR like.. ntr... and would want more than a single scene of it... should be obvious (hence the common sense).

When most people really like something, they don't want to go through hours of what they don't really like or care for, for a single scene....

It's like the idea that people into wholesome and romantic games would play a hardcore NTR game struggling to avoid every ntr scene for hours just to get the 3-4 cgs in the wholesome end that was haphazardly thrown in just to be there, with the other 99% of CGs being ntr. (That actually exists btw, and as you could guess, pretty much only ntr fans play that game).

Is simple statistics and human nature my dude, which common sense should provide enough of a grasp to know about. ignore the subject matter for a moment, and your personal relation to it, and think about it in simple terms.
You are not understanding people that like NTR.
To be a good NTR, it requires a LOT of NON NTR.

Braveheart has really good (And brutal) NTR, from the NTR enjoying perspective.

You get to meet the girls and build a connection, and then that gets cut and really fucking hard.
THAT'S why it is well done, and that's why braveheart has good NTR.

NTR does not matter in quantity, If everything is NTR, nothing is NTR.

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes