Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there some kind of WT/mod to figure out which are the good answers from the bad answers?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is there some kind of WT/mod to figure out which are the good answers from the bad answers?
No but they are easy to guess. If you can't guess it, click an answer and then roll back. The best answer will lead to a different response then the other two.

For example, if you select the first choice and the next line is "that sucks" roll back and check the next option. If it were to say "Tragic" and the third choice leads to "that sucks" you know the second choice is the best answer.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No but they are easy to guess. If you can't guess it, click an answer and then roll back. The best answer will lead to a different response then the other two.

For example, if you select the first choice and the next line is "that sucks" roll back and check the next option. If it were to say "Tragic" and the third choice leads to "that sucks" you know the second choice is the best answer.
Thank for the advice, I just ended up making a save right before answering then after the scene is over, I checked my answers on the cell phone to see if they were good or bad answers. Either way, I have positive rep with all the L.I. and cleared all but Rika, Raven and Viviana.

Anyone else get a bug/crash with Viviana in the park date? Right after it says there is no more content for her despite only having 3 hearts?, if I hit spacebar or click to advance scene, game lock up and crashes, so I've had no choice but to avoid that park date with her for the time being. Anyone else getting the same issue with her, that's literally the only bad issue I've had with the game?

Lastly, loved the game, is the story pretty much over for all the L.I. and we're just needing the epilogue? That's too bad, I've loved all the L.I., even though I see some of the events on the calendar have not been finished yet. In the extra events/gallery, how do we unlock Mika?

Reactions: pgm_01

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Thank for the advice, I just ended up making a save right before answering then after the scene is over, I checked my answers on the cell phone to see if they were good or bad answers. Either way, I have positive rep with all the L.I. and cleared all but Rika, Raven and Viviana.

Anyone else get a bug/crash with Viviana in the park date? Right after it says there is no more content for her despite only having 3 hearts?, if I hit spacebar or click to advance scene, game lock up and crashes, so I've had no choice but to avoid that park date with her for the time being. Anyone else getting the same issue with her, that's literally the only bad issue I've had with the game?

Lastly, loved the game, is the story pretty much over for all the L.I. and we're just needing the epilogue? That's too bad, I've loved all the L.I., even though I see some of the events on the calendar have not been finished yet. In the extra events/gallery, how do we unlock Mika?
You can find Mika on her shop, just click her a lot.

Some people found that bug on easy mode with viviana, the dev said its going to be fixed next update.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Blair is getting more content! In fact everyone is getting content!
Lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooo :PogChamp:

View attachment 1257354
Just finished the most recent update and after reading this, YAAASS!!
So happy more content is coming, love literally all of them (although Etna I could take or leave). :love: Blair/Sofia/Lyra are all so adorable and Rika and Raven are ridiculously hot and equally romantic. This news just made my day!

Reactions: SnowyFrost

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly, I think it was a bad idea for the dev to add the NTR bad end, if that is all the NTR they will ever have, as a bad end. Because the game now gets the NTR tag, which will only decrease the amount of attention it gets from the target audience, since some avoid the tag like the plague without ever checking if it is avoidable or not.

And well there is no benefit to having said bad end, because those that do check that tag will instantly leave when they find out it is only a bad end and not a possible route choice. Should have just made it a generic bad end without the NTR if only going to be a bad end and not an optional route (for reasons stated before being, decreases target audience without providing any sort of increase elsewhere).

Like all it has achieved is pissing some fans off (to the point of leaving), and getting le badge of shame (for a romance game) being the ntr tag.

That all being said, should be added to genre that it is avoidable, like so "NTR (Avoidable)", so people know that it isn't forced.

tldnr: why bring all the issues and trouble of having a tag on your game... just for a single bad end.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes