SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
That sucks ass, if that's the case then he should add an option where we can choose to start from the contents of specific updates.
And if saves are universal then yes, I'll take the PC save, if not then there's no reason to attach the file.
I think they have no fundamental difference from PC to Android but I'm not sure, try it

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Man, i was just browsing my bookmarks to see which games i follow have an update and what-not and i noticed that there's a significant amount that got abandoned lately. It was depressing to stumble upon a game i bookmarked ages ago so i can play it again once updated, only to find out later on that the Dev suddenly stop/quit updating it; or in some cases just straight up died (due to Covid or other reasons). I'm gonna be honest, i have a tag for abandoned games but due to the influx of untimely discontinuations of some games... i made a tag on my bookmarks specifically for "dead" games... I have a handful amount in my bookmarks that i saw it fit to make a dedicated tag for it... It's depressing looking at it.

But as i was sorting my bookmarks, i saw that this game got an update despite being tagged as abandoned in my bookmarks! So i checked the forum and then their patreon and lo and behold... The dev is continuing the game!!! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:i nearly shat my pants from the surprise!

Don't mind the toxicity here, there's no honor among pirates. Asking the people here to act accordingly will only result on them throwing their own shit at you. Keep doing what you're doing and fight on! Glad to have you back Chrys! I'm happily and gleefully awaiting for more updates to come. Welcome back!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SnowyFrost

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The funny thing for me is that I don't like NTR, because it's always the same
So is sex? You put it in and it goes in and out, you cum and you're done!
Life is is the same too, we eat, shit, sleep, go to work just to repeat the daily cycle as always, round round in circles and we die?
You can simplify everything if you want and it may even make sense. My point is anyway that I don't agree with you. I would even say NTR is one of the more advanced kinks but I'm not here to start a war so I will leave it at that.
But it's not ALWAYS the same.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So is sex? You put it in and it goes in and out, you cum and you're done!
Life is is the same too, we eat, shit, sleep, go to work just to repeat the daily cycle as always, round round in circles and we die?
You can simplify everything if you want and it may even make sense. My point is anyway that I don't agree with you. I would even say NTR is one of the more advanced kinks but I'm not here to start a war so I will leave it at that.
But it's not ALWAYS the same.
Ok. We can agree to disagree. You have your views and and I have mine.

Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
Right click > Save as or Ctrl + S on the webpage.
doing this still saves as a text doc not the rpy file. Typically we should just be able to click the attachment and download the file. The way you attached isn't working the same way and is turning the file into a notepad file.

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Braveheart Academy v1.9 Compressed*
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Original Size:4.67 GB
Compressed Size:1.07 GB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Mega link for win is dead.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why everytime i open this game im seeing my save games are deleted... Its good game but im sick of it starting from the begining everytime... Jokes aside thats probably 3rd time or someting like that...

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes