GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
so i don´t have anything against ntr. but isn´t counterproductive for a dev to add a ntr scene to a game thats mostly for harem lovers just to please his biggest patreon? scaring away potential patreons just to please one? i mean i don´t stop playing this game because its optional, but i am long enough on this forum to know that once a game gets that tag, many people going to drop that game.
Well, we can't really tell how the rest of the patreons feel about this.
Also, it's not like it's a big patreon group.

Looking at his patreon income, it did drop a bit, but that could be due to various reasons.

Anyway, this was most likely just a one time thing.

I'm personally more curious of what will happen when all the girls stories finish.
Will there be more after? Maybe more side stuff?
Or maybe focus on another game?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
About to start this game for the first time and curious. What is "trap content"? Same sex stuff? NTR? I'm just curious so I know what I get into clicking one or the other. Thanks.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Yess a new version great but it pretty sad when the game complete Devs gonna stop making game I just hope that he will also continued his unfinished game like passion city (that is also a great game) but that not gonna happen rights but well hope you have wonderful life Devs may God give you long and healthy life and I wish you will forever in it grace

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I can't download the gallery unlocker for some reason it just opens a window with a bunch of stuff I don't understand lol

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Yess a new version great but it pretty sad when the game complete Devs gonna stop making game I just hope that he will also continued his unfinished game like passion city (that is also a great game) but that not gonna happen rights but well hope you have wonderful life Devs may God give you long and healthy life and I wish you will forever in it grace
I think he actually lost the Passion City files sadly :(
It gave me haramase sim vibes without the impreg.

darkiggie

Sep 23, 2018
I just tested it again in a clean environment and it works, gallery is accessible for me through the Phone icon (bottom right) > Gallery. You have to be in a game to access it.

Did you replace the already existing "phone_screens.rpy" file in the game folder?
Ah, now i had just put your script into the already existing file and it works. Thy

Reactions: Firefly

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
2.0 Update Roadmap released on patreon with 2 polls?

Go and fill that shit guys, give the dev some love, he asks you to pick your favorite character main/side character.

Polls:

Big point to know devs words and more below:

The NTR event was a one-time thing.

Update 2.0 - Summer Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Ariocono

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
- Character Prologues. (This is the ending after you reach the FINAL school day.)

It is you and your most loved character in the future.
[If you have several maxed out you be asked the question of whom do you like the most, one that you'd be willing to live with and for.]
Honestly, with how separated the different girls are from each other I was already waiting for that fuck up, that is not how a harem game should end.

What is the point of a harem game when you can't have a harem ending?

Oh well, the game has a gallery mod.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Honestly, with how separated the different girls are from each other I was already waiting for that fuck up, that is not how a harem game should end.

i wasn´t very active in this thread. did the dev ever said this is going to be a harem game or ppl here just assumed it to be one?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
i wasn´t very active in this thread. did the dev ever said this is going to be a harem game or ppl here just assumed it to be one?
People assumed it was one.
Never was mentioned by the dev, actually, it was always mentioned the opposite.
Even midway development he stated he wanted unique and singular prologues/endings for each character.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020

1620080458180.png

qaz912488243

Feb 15, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Firefly,文章:5668042,成员:8047”]
附加了完全解锁的图库补丁,将其放在游戏文件夹中,确保文件名是“ phone_screens.rpy”。

上次更新:v1.9。
[/引用]
ÿ

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes