khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I'm glad this seems to be having work done again :) Was marked as abandoned for a while. I absolutely love Blair. :3
Can't wait to see some of the epilogues if they get done.

fakhri68

Jan 16, 2020
-Sofia/Etna/Lyra/Viviana/Blair to 4 Hearts.

-Ignore Raven's sign to stay away within her story.

If I do All Of that, can i complete all event for girls ? and dont get bad end ?

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
A positive use of Honey Select.
The dialogs are not massive attempts at novel writing.
Fun side action.

The only shortcoming that got to me were all the dead space days. Once the end of the current arc for a girl was reached, she was gone. I would like it if they dropped into a sandbox mode so the player can have repeatable encounters or dates with them to use up free time.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
-Sofia/Etna/Lyra/Viviana/Blair to 4 Hearts.

-Ignore Raven's sign to stay away within her story.

If I do All Of that, can i complete all event for girls ? and dont get bad end ?
How hard is it to fucking read lmao, that is HOW TO GET THE bad ending.

this game is good at first because there ntr or bad end in this game so it's not interesting anymore... Peace Im Out
Bye

1583230405_tenor (1).gif

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
EVERYONE, don't let the Waluigi NTR distract you guys from the fact that Viviane is broken, i was progressing on her route which is...not that good(i don't like her very much) suddenly the game broke

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I wonder if more such content will be added in the future.

I mean, regardless if its avoidable, it would really suck if you updated the game....AFTER already making said choices...

For future, all I'm asking is just a heads up announcement.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's entirely optional, at least he didn't shadow hide the requirements.
So in a way people can entirely avoid it, and from what I see, the game will not have anything similar to that.
lol. That's not even mentioning the fact that their complaint makes no sense. If they look at the first page alone of the latest updates, of the 30 games, only 4 have an NTR tag, and one is wrong because the dev remade the game and removed anything remotely NTR. Non-NTR games outnumber NTR games 5 to 1 (just a made up number, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case).

Anyway, this game has been on my radar for a while, but I never got around to it. This latest (non)controversy is making me want to play the game, though. I'll have to check it out now.

Reactions: Insanely43

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Maybe read his first post before trying to be clever.
I clearly read his first post, he got triggered and bounced because of an ntr bad end that was avoidable. Him getting the avoidable bad ending is his fault as well as him leaving the game despite liking it just because of an avoidable ntr ending he made the choices to get is hilarious. He even says "this game is good at first because there ntr or bad end in this game so it's not interesting anymore" the mere thought of ntr and an avoidable bad end was enough for him to switch 180 on his opinion and leave. Maybe you should read what he posted.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I clearly read his first post, he got triggered and bounced because of an ntr bad end that was avoidable. Him getting the avoidable bad ending is his fault as well as him leaving the game despite liking it just because of an avoidable ntr ending he made the choices to get is hilarious. He even says "this game is good at first because there ntr or bad end in this game so it's not interesting anymore" the mere thought of ntr and an avoidable bad end was enough for him to switch 180 on his opinion and leave. Maybe you should read what he posted.
Nah he said he got the bad ending. He wasn't looking for it. And uh,chill believe it or not,people are allowed to not like shit. Ain't got nothing to do with being triggered.

And if anyone's triggered here its you. Those are some WALLS of text your typing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes