Labadun

Jan 25, 2020
How do I remove the floating sign "You've received a ticket"? In every scene, he is in the right-left corner.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Of Fucking Course! bc why vanilla-people like us, should be allowed to enjoy stuff! <.<

Everywhere in this site I see Gay Furry and NTR on a daily basis...but one vanilla game a month? Is already too much to ask <.<

i'm so fucking done
It's entirely optional, at least he didn't shadow hide the requirements.
So in a way people can entirely avoid it, and from what I see, the game will not have anything similar to that.

Reactions: travin213

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It's entirely optional, at least he didn't shadow hide the requirements.
So in a way people can entirely avoid it, and from what I see, the game will not have anything similar to that.
Still, the fact that it was even added in the first place...feels off.

Like it's a complete 180 mood change from how the rest of the game was.

Well, guess everything nowadays has to have some edginess in it...

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I agree, definitely unexpected.
That shit was fucking brutal, now that I think of it, this was Viviana's first H scene :KEK:
Well, nothing left much to say....it's his game, he can whore it out however he wants.

Hope it was worth it in the long run.

He also in a way opened a figurative zipper.
Now there no telling what other edgy stuff he'll add in the future or what they'll make him add.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
i was excited to see this game back, and then i read the comments...
oh well

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Funny bug, after starting a new game in easy mode i finished ravens complete questline on day one...she is always shown in the park, avatar marked as unknown and when you click it you get teleported to wherever she really is and continue her quests. It doesnt bother me, i just dont believe the dev wanted it this way ^^

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ive played ur game since day 1 and loved it but honestly even if it avoidable i cant play a game with an NTR tag in it i just cant it was fun until now
What kind of logic is this? NTR exists in life, there is some guy probably at this very moment somewhere getting cucked, but that literally has nothing to do with us here. Would you just quit life?

It's a little round-about, but the point is that if something exists, but it doesn't even effect you unless you actively seek it out, what is the problem? This thing that happens that is never actually relevant to you exists, so you can't deal with it? I really can't fathom how you deal with anything, reality/fiction or otherwise. You said it yourself, you enjoyed the game. Now it has an aspect you'd have to really go out of your way to see. That ruins everything else for you?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I just wanted to be clear, my main grip with this game's NTR is not that it's there,(yes, I do still hate it) but it's the reason and time it was added.

If it was there from the start, I think people would be less angry, instead its just forcefully showed in after everyone has been waiting for an update for so long.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes