Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm a little bit intimidated by the "gay" tag, but I'm gonna play it any way.
If nothing new got added the gay stuff is with the traps...disable traps and they will be girls - no gay content.

"-Ignore Raven's sign to stay away within her story."
So that means unavoidable ntr? Bad move -,-

Reactions: Konstantinus

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
If nothing new got added the gay stuff is with the traps...disable traps and they will be girls - no gay content.

"-Ignore Raven's sign to stay away within her story."
So that means unavoidable ntr? Bad move -,-
No "Disable NTR content" button?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont see any buttons, the desciption in the changelog says you dont need to watch it...but as soon as you get the warning you know it happens...so unavoidable.

Finally made the space and downloaded it, but i dont see any people. I completed everything possible in the last version and saved on a wednesday night in my room. After loading my world is empty. The only girl i found was the vampire (shopkeeper), so i fucked her and skipped time, searched for girls, skipped again, and so on until weekend...meet'n'*yeet worked...2 girls later its monday and still noone around, but i got 2 pics from raven on 2 days, first she cooked something, then she woke up...wtf is wrong? I also tried loading older saves, same problem.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Huh. It wasn't that long ago he got upset at the game leaking and now just a few months later, he's back. Awesome. Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Scratch that. Coming back with timed events? No thanks. Pass.
Hey, he did more than timed events, he did a lot of stuff, including new characters for tinder app and completed two girls.
And even added the teachers.

Dont see any buttons, the desciption in the changelog says you dont need to watch it...but as soon as you get the warning you know it happens...so unavoidable.

Finally made the space and downloaded it, but i dont see any people. I completed everything possible in the last version and saved on a wednesday night in my room. After loading my world is empty. The only girl i found was the vampire (shopkeeper), so i fucked her and skipped time, searched for girls, skipped again, and so on until weekend...meet'n'*yeet worked...2 girls later its monday and still noone around, but i got 2 pics from raven on 2 days, first she cooked something, then she woke up...wtf is wrong? I also tried loading older saves, same problem.
For the newest update, using old saves i've only seen 3 events with none seemingly on the horizon(don't know if my save is bugged or old saves won't work) and only 1 of those had sex in it.
The dev mentioned in his discord he changed a lot of stuff and old saves ARE NOT compatible.

Game crashes at the end of the viviana route.
Someone also reported that, and Chrys said it's an error with Easy mode.

Last edited:

nevion

Sep 23, 2017
ntr its just bad end if you ignor Raven sigh in first scene were she talk with the redhead guy

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Mind me, i'm okay with OPTIONAL NTR(bc at least i can do the right choices and avoid it) my problem is when it's unavoidable
I don't mind you because "the feeling is mutual" .... If I didn't make it clear !!! But there is no avoidable NTR mention in the description !!!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Welcome back Dev. Loved the game so far but but yeah as many said that 3 letter tag is a no no for me.
I do respect the fact that it was a request from your biggest patreon as i understand .
But probably would have been better if you made a short story for that instead of adding it to the main game as if you are reading this post you are aware people are already bothered by that sudden tag appeareance.
Anyway i wish you the best of luck and welcome back again, and good bye :KEK: .

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes