SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I just wanted to be clear, my main grip with this game's NTR is not that it's there,(yes, I do still hate it) but it's the reason and time it was added.

If it was there from the start, I think people would be less angry, instead its just forcefully showed in after everyone has been waiting for an update for so long.
I don't believe that would even make sense, why would there be an NTR before characters get even finished or all at least started?

PS: Waluigi sex appeal event would be dope change my mind XDXDXD

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I downloaded the game yesterday, but it's good that there was no time to try it. Now I'm thinking whether it's worth trying the game at all (as far as I understand, the author added ntr to the harem game at will from patreon), because next time something worse than bad ending may be added.
I'd better wait for a couple of updates, and then we'll see.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
wait what happened? wasn't the game abandoned for a long time? where did this huge update come from?

also, for the people who really dislike NTR and fight it like the plague, this game wasn't updated in a very long time, it's better to have something than nothing at all. I myself love NTR, sharing is caring after all. but if a game has pissing or blood which I don't like, I don't just dismiss it because a few scenes might have it. this is mental behavior I believe, people with emotional problems act like this (you don't have a problem when girls share each other in your harem but another man is a deal breaker) however... I do respect that if you don't like a game then you can choose not to play it, no one is forcing you after all. I am sad that NTR might ruin the game for you, but so far I was sure that this game was dead. now we get a huge update and you are angry over the NTR tag? say thank you that this game didn't die, you can always simply skip the NTR choices (unless it is forced then I don't know how you will feel about this, but it's still better than a dead game)

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The main issue here is how it was implemented, like outta of nowhere while everyone had no idea of it. If at least the dev made an annoucement saying that it's totally avoidable before, etc... It wouldn't be that bad.
I'm fine with it tho, but harem games like this that you build affection with everyone doesn't really have room for ntr (because in this type of game 98% of the people are looking foward to harem love content.)
The best way to implement it would be like in a separate patch or spin-off

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It is mentionned in big letters in the changelog though, and it's easily avoidable. I mean it's a bad ending, it's optional, it's not forced onto the player. I don't know why it's such a big deal, you guys have to chill you take some games waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SnowyFrost

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Guys, i hate ntr as much as most of you, so i had my doubts about it. Remember ravens story? The guy in the alley? Her plan to save her sister and put this guy in jail? Nothing has changed there if you dont meet the requirements (4 love stars with the other girls) or dont intervene (she is originally just pissed if you do, in this version it can backfire). Its badly phrased in the changelog, there is no "stay away" sign in the game that hints it happens no matter if you watch it or not, its her handsign in this scene. So its not gonna happen if you dont show yourself and become his target. It is fully avoidable if you trust her with her plan. I just finished the game, without bad end, there is nothing to worry for ntr haters like myself. Just dont mess her plan up and he goes to jail without touching anyone while you get your threesome with raven and her sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: asanoturna

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Bruh moments right, left and centre lmao :KEK:
Y'all can't read it's unbelievable, this is optional. It's only if you want to go for the bad ending.
After the whole debacle about adding/removing puzzles you just found a new thing to complain about, you guys are gold I swear

Reactions: Ariocono

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
<snip> (you don't have a problem when girls share each other in your harem but another man is a deal breaker)<snip>
that's mighty presumptuous of you, some of us do have a problem with it, granted not the majority but some do. Doesn't have to be another male for it to earn that 3 letter tag from me, but that's a whole other topic.

Just wanted to point out that that "oh it's a girl so it does count" thought is not always true.

Carry on.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
wait what happened? wasn't the game abandoned for a long time? where did this huge update come from?

also, for the people who really dislike NTR and fight it like the plague, this game wasn't updated in a very long time, it's better to have something than nothing at all. I myself love NTR, sharing is caring after all. but if a game has pissing or blood which I don't like, I don't just dismiss it because a few scenes might have it. this is mental behavior I believe, people with emotional problems act like this (you don't have a problem when girls share each other in your harem but another man is a deal breaker) however... I do respect that if you don't like a game then you can choose not to play it, no one is forcing you after all. I am sad that NTR might ruin the game for you, but so far I was sure that this game was dead. now we get a huge update and you are angry over the NTR tag? say thank you that this game didn't die, you can always simply skip the NTR choices (unless it is forced then I don't know how you will feel about this, but it's still better than a dead game)
Only that in some NTR caseS you're not sharing since they're forcefully raped.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I think the main reason for all the NTR controversy and conflict....is that the term itself covers a large spectrum.

NTR is like a god damn rainbow...it can range all from:
A. The MC is a douchebag or the player makes the dick choices and the girl decides to go with the likable side character, teaching the player about consequences and such.
B. Your girl cheats on you with your bro and the conflict becomes the main point of the strory.
C. Waluigi show up and steals your girl and you're left as a sobbing wreck cause you wanted to be stolen.
D. The ugliest, fattest, piece of shit guy with a bean size dick kidnnaps, tortures and rapes your girl till she falls for him due to mentally breaking.
E. Does it count if it's actual stealing aka kidnap and no actual sex? If yes...poor Mario...

I feel like things would get less heated if others were more specific with what kind of NTR there into.

Maybe there should be like a NTR Ph scale like with acids. :D

• Haha
Reactions: asanoturna

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
But probably would have been better if you made a short story for that instead of adding it to the main game as if you are reading this post you are aware people are already bothered by that sudden tag appeareance.
This implies if it was a choice it would not have the tag XD.
But the short story would still be NTR, adding an option for it still doesn't change people like you are not playing the game because of its existance.

You already know it is skippable and NOT main content yet you refuse to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Bruh moments right, left and centre lmao :KEK:
Y'all can't read it's unbelievable, this is optional. It's only if you want to go for the bad ending.
After the whole debacle about adding/removing puzzles you just found a new thing to complain about, you guys are gold I swear
why would any one apt to go for the bad end???

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes