Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Nah he said he got the bad ending. He wasn't looking for it. And uh,chill believe it or not,people are allowed to not lime shit. Ain't got nothing to do with being triggered.

And if anyone's triggered here its you. Those are some WALLS of text your typing.
Him saying saying he liked the game yet leaving because of the game containing ntr and the fact that he got a bad ending instead of just going for the good ending is being triggered lol, people are allowed too not like ntr or bad endings but when people act like this because of ntr it's funny. Also if you think 3 sentences is a wall of text then idk what to tell you lmao.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
EVERYONE, don't let the Waluigi NTR distract you guys from the fact that Viviane is broken, i was progressing on her route which is...not that good(i don't like her very much) suddenly the game broke
Irrelevant bug because her content ends there, just ignore the error and done. I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as she gets new content.
And vivi is still better than the nurse...thats currently the only chara i wanted to ignore.
But i really hope there will be some content with sophie's sister in the next update :love:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
EVERYONE, don't let the Waluigi NTR distract you guys from the fact that Viviane is broken, i was progressing on her route which is...not that good(i don't like her very much) suddenly the game broke
It was mentioned before, easy mode player caught :KEK:
It has been mentioned that it will be fixed on the following update as Virulenz mentioned.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Who has a wlkthrough
Uhm... its in the patch notes.

But you need these following.

-Sofia/Etna/Lyra/Viviana/Blair to 4 Hearts.

-Ignore Raven's sign to stay away within her story.

The sign is when you see a big guy, red haired, named kisaragi, go to raven when she does the sign and you'll get the bad ending.

Insanely43

Aug 31, 2019
Just adding to that NTR bit...
It's a nicely made bad ending. It's the equivalent of "Hmm, I wonder if I should press the red button with a skull on it?"
Easily avoidable if you are playing the game rather than skipping it just to find H-scenes. Even then, it is a pretty obvious sign.

Reactions: jowishg

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Progess the relationship with each "girl" by answering their questions in the right way. This bumps a counter xxxGoodAnswers for each correct answer and xxxBadAnswers when you say the wrong thing. For Blair, these console variables would be BlairGoodAnswers and BlairBadAnswers for example. There are a few cases where an action (eg interrupt Raven in a convo with a guy on the street or intervene with her and him later) will bump the variables or possibly trigger a bad end.

I don't remember if this author attempts to obfuscate everything by packing all content up into rpa archives. I always use rpatool (Linux) for Renpy games to bust everything out into the filesystem and then get rid of the rpa files. You can use Unren to do the same things if you are stuck on Winders. All of the decision making content lives in the rpy files in game/character_events:

Code:
BraveheartAcademy-1.9-pc/game $ ls -l character_events
total 3006
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 131835 Apr 24 19:50 char_event_blair.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 346181 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_blair.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 107651 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_etna.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 306339 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_etna.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy  31648 Apr 25 10:15 char_event_extra.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy  99558 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_extra.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 107301 Apr 24 19:50 char_event_lyra.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 299527 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_lyra.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 116633 Apr 26 16:58 char_event_raven.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 323029 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_raven.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 111285 Apr 24 19:50 char_event_rika.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 312742 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_rika.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 115688 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_sofia.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 327730 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_sofia.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy  52229 Apr 24 16:17 char_event_viviana.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 147637 Apr 26 20:52 char_event_viviana.rpyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy  31377 Apr 26 20:03 char_ntr_events.rpy
-rw-r--r-- 1 webboy webboy 104396 Apr 26 20:52 char_ntr_events.rpyc
When you reach a question or action where you have to choose, throw the character's rpy file into your favorite text editor and search for the text of the question or action. For example, Blair asks you at one point what you think she named her cat. Throw her char_event_blair.rpy into your editor and you will see the following section after searching for "I have a cat too!":

Code:
            Blair "I have a cat too!\nYou can try and guess the name."
            $ BlairQuestions += 1
            menu:
                "Cupcake 2":
                    scene blair_event_20 with dissolve
                    Blair "You missed!\nIts Cotton Sugar."
                    $ BlairTicket = 0
                    $ BlairBadAnswers += 1

"Mr. Snuggles":
                    scene blair_event_20 with dissolve
                    Blair "You missed!\nIts Cotton Sugar."
                    $ BlairBadAnswers += 1
                    $ BlairTicket = 0

"Cotton Sugar":
                    scene blair_event_26 with dissolve
                    Blair "You are really good at this."
                    $ BlairGoodAnswers += 1
                    $ BlairTicket += 1
                    $ charm += 0.5
From this, you can see that choosing "Cotton Sugar" will be the good answer while the other two are bad. Keep answering right, and you will eventually progress the relationship with the character to the next level and trigger whatever fun times result. Don't bother with enabling the puzzle minigames unless you are masochist. There's no content hiding behind them. Save your weekly stipend for just buying upgrades to the "meet and yeet" app and for buying special gifts at the Store (currently only a black raven toy for Raven).

The "girls" in the "meet and yeet" and the teachers are just weekend diversions or automatic events triggered where you just have to go in an lay some pipe. You might want to take saves since they will have more than one scenario/option to choose from for the sex, and these are only one shot events.

Who has a wlkthrough

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Thx, i downloaded it and put it into the folder (renamed like you wrote) but nothing happend
I just tested it again in a clean environment and it works, gallery is accessible for me through the Phone icon (bottom right) > Gallery. You have to be in a game to access it.

Did you replace the already existing "phone_screens.rpy" file in the game folder?

Reactions: darkiggie

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i don´t have anything against ntr. but isn´t counterproductive for a dev to add a ntr scene to a game thats mostly for harem lovers just to please his biggest patreon? scaring away potential patreons just to please one? i mean i don´t stop playing this game because its optional, but i am long enough on this forum to know that once a game gets that tag, many people going to drop that game.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
so i don´t have anything against ntr. but isn´t counterproductive for a dev to add a ntr scene to a game thats mostly for harem lovers just to please his biggest patreon? scaring away potential patreons just to please one? i mean i don´t stop playing this game because its optional, but i am long enough on this forum to know that once a game gets that tag, many people going to drop that game.
Even if people drop the game, most people weren't even supporting the game to begin with.
But I don't think this type of content will come back though.
I think it's not even about the biggest patron.

The people that are the biggest patrons are really close to the dev.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes