pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
It translates to:
[QUOTE = "Firefly, Article: 5668042, Member: 8047"]
Attach the fully unlocked gallery patch, put it in the game folder, make sure the file name is "phone_screens.rpy".

Last update: v1.9.
[/Quote]
ÿ

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Would be a crime for this game if we didn't got a harem ending choice at the end, and some cross event with the girls/trap so that they can learn and accept MC relationship with not just 1 but many at the same time
The dev at least told us we were getting one.

Braveheart Academy [v1.9] APK - MEGA

The dev released an APK on patreon last week.

Reactions: caxhub

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Didn't this author ragequit?
Yes, but he came back in February.
If you want to hear his explanation, it's on Patreon.

TLDR:
He took the decision he made last year as a mistake, and life wasn't going well with him(he said its due to covid paired with personal stuff) and he had to vent and point a finger at something and he did.

He stated that's he wants to own up to his mistake and came back to complete the game even knowing he might not receive a lot of support, here's here to finish what he started.

He was going to start development in the summer but we bullied him so much with money he started early and finished 1.9 already.
:LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Just found this game maybe a week ago, gotta say I've loved every minute of it. Super high quality, well...everything really. Normally I have some form of gripe about these kinds of games but I have nothing to complain about here. Each character is clearly lovingly made with distinct personalities & styles. They all have lots of variety in what they want to do & what they say. There's tons of variety in how they interact with the MC. Hell I'm normally not a fan of trap/femboy characters in games but Blair is just soooooooo fuckin adorable I can't not love him/her.

I do find it slightly funny that mBlair has more content than fBlair, but I can see from the dev notes fBlair finish is on the way. I normally just kinda play games & move on from them but if this is the kind of quality that can be had from the creator I will definitely sub to the Patreon. Gotta support quality games when you find em, know what I mean?

Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Just found this game maybe a week ago, gotta say I've loved every minute of it. Super high quality, well...everything really. Normally I have some form of gripe about these kinds of games but I have nothing to complain about here. Each character is clearly lovingly made with distinct personalities & styles. They all have lots of variety in what they want to do & what they say. There's tons of variety in how they interact with the MC. Hell I'm normally not a fan of trap/femboy characters in games but Blair is just soooooooo fuckin adorable I can't not love him/her.

I do find it slightly funny that mBlair has more content than fBlair, but I can see from the dev notes fBlair finish is on the way. I normally just kinda play games & move on from them but if this is the kind of quality that can be had from the creator I will definitely sub to the Patreon. Gotta support quality games when you find em, know what I mean?
I definitely agree.

On another note Male Blair came first by the way.
On the first updates you didn't know who was the trap and the game didn't directly let you choose.
Many people liked blair but not the fact that she was in fact a trap when they later found out.
So the dev split blair into two unique characters with two different stories Male & Female.
A recent pool made by him on patreon showed that Blair is in fact the most liked character.
BLAIR SUPREMACY

corruptdna

Sep 17, 2018
WELCOME BACK! We have been waiting for your return. I dont know what anyone else says, you are super talented at making games. Keep up the good work!

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The funny thing for me is that I don't like NTR, because it's always the same *. You the player get cucked, which is put into ev-ery single game that has an NTR tag; not my kink. ReverseNTR is what I like, but is never seen in any game. ReverseNTR is where the player is forcefully stolen from his girlfriend by another woman (or however you wanna play it according to preferences).

Aanyways, NTR in this game is optional and I will be choosing to avoid it.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
The funny thing for me is that I don't like NTR, because it's always the same *. You the player get cucked, which is put into ev-ery single game that has an NTR tag; not my kink. ReverseNTR is what I like, but is never seen in any game. ReverseNTR is where the player is forcefully stolen from his girlfriend by another woman (or however you wanna play it according to preferences).

Aanyways, NTR in this game is optional and I will be choosing to avoid it.
Yep, that's a mature way to approach this and a pleasant way to deal to look at this.
The dev also said on the summer 2.0 update he will add a warning so you can't even stumble there by mistake.

And reverse NTR sounds hella fucking nice :PogChamp:
I think people here would enjoy that kind of NTR

Qrow_Branwen

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone has a save file for android? I thought this game was abandoned forever so i deleted it and now I've lost all of my progress from v 1.7 or 1.8

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone has a save file for android? I thought this game was abandoned forever so i deleted it and now I've lost all of my progress from v 1.7 or 1.8
Even if you did savefiles aren't compatible between versions sadly, I have a PC version savefile if u want though

Qrow_Branwen

Feb 3, 2018
Even if you did savefiles aren't compatible between versions sadly, I have a PC version savefile if u want though
That sucks ass, if that's the case then he should add an option where we can choose to start from the contents of specific updates.
And if saves are universal then yes, I'll take the PC save, if not then there's no reason to attach the file.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes