iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Very happy to see this game continued...one of my favorite games on the site! I really like the personality types along with the renders of the characters.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh shit new update is here, had to download and check the new content now. Welcome back Chrys, you like a phoenix that coming back to life from ashes

Reactions: reduzume

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey, can someone please pm me the answers prior to this update? no offence, but i'm just skipping through everything til i get back to where i was.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, the changelog says a lot of new sex content, but I have to ask... Any news on penetration? No sign of that in tags, so... I had to ask.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So, the changelog says a lot of new sex content, but I have to ask... Any news on penetration? No sign of that in tags, so... I had to ask.
For the newest update, using old saves i've only seen 3 events with none seemingly on the horizon(don't know if my save is bugged or old saves won't work) and only 1 of those had sex in it.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
For the newest update, using old saves i've only seen 3 events with none seemingly on the horizon(don't know if my save is bugged or old saves won't work) and only 1 of those had sex in it.
With sex, you mean penetration right Thats fantastic. Even if its just one, I was waiting for that!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No new Blair content, this update was only focus on the unfinished girl roles. At least you can change Mary into a trap if you want something similar
i like the game-but at the same time, it feels pointless. i'm just not crazy about how linier everything is. i know the dev got a lot of heat and i don't wanna add to it...

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Huh. It wasn't that long ago he got upset at the game leaking and now just a few months later, he's back. Awesome. Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Scratch that. Coming back with timed events? No thanks. Pass.
Timed events in this game meant those particular events only happened when the you hit the right day in the in-game calendar and that worked well previously.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes