thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A lot of stuff has been posted on braveheart's Patreon!
It's just too segmented for me to post here, don't really have the patience, if you're interested check it out!
He also reopened his discord again.
Just check on his patreon, I must say I'm impressed and feel happy he has return and working on the game very enthusiastic. The new map system, new shop item,more Meet N Yeet girls and specially Sofia and Etna last story arc has been completed...THAT WAS THE GREATEST NEWS

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh boy, he posted 1.9's Roadmap

TAKEN FROM PATREON:

I made one of these for me and forgot to share it, here's the roadmap of what you can expect for 1.9.

Updated and complete UI
- This was almost finished the other time around in 1.8 and now has been completed.
- Map upgrade.
- Shop upgrade.
- Gallery upgrade.
- Meet N' Yeet upgrade.

Revamped homeroom
- This will complete and revamp the homeroom.
- It will feature actual questions about different subjects (Depends on the teacher), accumulating several correct answers will unlock that teacher's extra event.

Main Story:
- Sofia's final arc. [6 Events]
- Sofia's Birthday Side Event.
- Sofia's Sexual Side Event.
- Etna's final arc. [4 Events]
- Etna's Birthday Side Event.

Teacher's Extra Event:
- Elizabeth's Event (1st Year)
- Saki's Event (2nd Year)
- Mary's Event (3rd Year)
(Keep in mind that the class changer is now unlimited so you can check them all out.)

Meet N' Yeet:
- Sonechka Volkov - Russian [19 Years Old]
- Eshe Bishara - Egyptian [34 Years Old]
and finally but not least, a Special Event sponsored by @Asteraoth (Frezal).

He was part of the Four Horsemen.

If you don't know what they are, they were the 4 crazy patrons that at all times carried half of the Patreon's Numbers. If that number went up it probably was because of them.
I owe them a lot for the game, they are amazing people, each of them had its own touch within the game, either be it characters for meet n' yeet or personal touches here and there, and Frezal has... uhm... something big planned for all of you.
This was chosen by him and approved by me, there's nothing yet done but can't wait to show it to you guys!
HOLY FUCK YEEESSSSS! I can't wait for the next update now, that was a very large amount of content. Chrys WAS ON FIRE BABY

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
crash when etna event
I don't know much about coding and renpy but it doesn't look like it was his version.

Found this on the traceback, that looks like a modified version of the real game to be in korean, be careful.
Braveheart Academy\Braveheart Academy v1.8 (kor)
I can at least assure you etna worked fine for me on my last 1.8 playthrough.

EDIT: I don't think he ever did any other language.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617369440241.png

Everybody get your RAM boosted well over 16 GB
for such a game of countless resources.
With the power of technologies the team was able to do wonders in compression for all of you, compression aficionados that won't touch a game unless its really really small, because that's what actually matters.

The game went from 1GB to 76MB.(MAC stands at 57 MB, really amazing stuff.)
PC:
MEGA

MAC:
MEGA

(Side note, this is just a meme in which I made in a couple of minutes everything was mass compressed and is a funny JPG edition, bottom line I'm not interested in compressing any further than I currently am on the regular version because it would affect visual quality and I do not want that. If you're passing a game by its size well that's your choice to make.)
I mean, he meant for me to be able to compile the game for mobile I need the game to be a lesser size.

16 Gigs or RAM is not enough for a game this big and it just runs out of usable memory.
Yes it is avoidable.

And there is penetration, and you can expect it coming in hot from here onwards.

Every. Single. Update.

View attachment 731288
There is good stuff coming to 2021:
1617369588563.png

• Love
Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 1119489

Everybody get your RAM boosted well over 16 GB
for such a game of countless resources.

There is good stuff coming to 2021:
View attachment 1119493
Can't tell if this is a meme or not :KEK:

I remember he had issues with Android versions, but If I remember correctly it, he was the one that needed RAM for compiling and not us to play.

Some of the photos on his public Patreon post, look very nice and make me so excited to see how the change in the next version be like more than ever
It looks so fucking nice now, this is some poggers shit man

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes