Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Braveheart Academy is coming back.

Chrys is owning up to what happened and looks to be intent on finishing Braveheart Academy now. Great news!

TL;DR - Too Long; Didn't Read
"I am planning to finish the game. If I end up eventually working on a different title I also do not intend to go under a different name, I want to own up to my past.

Unlike a couple of people have commented, I didn't quit because of people leaking the game. It was a culmination of reasons, a good amount of them being real life stuff. F95 just happened to be tipping point and got a lot of undeserved hate for it from my part. Sorry about that.

I have since reflected on the situation and life has been a bit better. There's also people still supporting me here and on patreon despite my actions. I want to finish what I started but without any appointed dates or time limits, but I will start working around summer. "
Don't worry man u.u hell wanting to own up to your past is actually how redemption-arcs work, you're sorry, you admitted that you made mistakes and now you want to fix your errors and improve yourself

it takes a lot and i believe it's the best decision, the fact that you don't want to change your name/account it's the proof that you care about this whole thing...

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Don't worry man u.u hell wanting to own up to your past is actually how redemption-arcs work, you're sorry, you admitted that you made mistakes and now you want to fix your errors and improve yourself

it takes a lot and i believe it's the best decision, the fact that you don't want to change your name/account it's the proof that you care about this whole thing...
I've been there even as recent as rating a game a couple of days ago as an example. I messed up, owned up to my mistake, had a talk with the mod, had a talk with the developer, and we worked it out. It happens.

Reactions: SnowyFrost

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Chrys is owning up to what happened and looks to be intent on finishing Braveheart Academy now. Great news!

"I am planning to finish the game. If I end up eventually working on a different title I also do not intend to go under a different name, I want to own up to my past.

Unlike a couple of people have commented, I didn't quit because of people leaking the game. It was a culmination of reasons, a good amount of them being real life stuff. F95 just happened to be tipping point and got a lot of undeserved hate for it from my part. Sorry about that.

I have since reflected on the situation and life has been a bit better. There's also people still supporting me here and on patreon despite my actions. I want to finish what I started but without any appointed dates or time limits, but I will start working around summer. "
That was a very good news, the damage was already done but I think he will came back strong.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I'm not the dev for Braveheart Academy lmao. I'm just sharing the news.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

good for them. It's a harder road, but is admirable. I hope they can earn back the people's trust.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
good for them. It's a harder road, but is admirable. I hope they can earn back the people's trust.
This is great news!
At least for those that liked the game, we can at least expect closure!

and i'm not a patreon otherwise i would wrote that comment there XD i quoted you for the sake of context XD
I'm not a patron either rn, but I can access the post, here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Antosha

ianmoritzp

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah! Look like Chrys had no choice but to changing name and rework his game into a new project after what happen and leave this one abandon, even though I really want to see the ending content for Braveheart academy. He did burn the bridge and destroy his patreon trust so even if some would still come back and support Dev again it would still not like before, but I'm still want to see his next move after the post so let just wait and see how it will goes after that
I was a patron of his game and itnenr

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Thought this was dead in the water. Best of luck to the dev in seeing this one to the finish line.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
That's good news~ This is the first step to redeeming himself and I'm certainly willing to let it go, life's been shit for a lot of people lately. I used to just make a mod for a game when I was a kid and I remember working way too much too. I can certainly imagine that causing immense mental and emotional strain with the pandemic on top of that.

I really wanna see how it wraps up for Blair too~

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

Glad to hear the Dev is okay and in a better place in their life. I had a feeling that it must have been a culmination of a lot of things for them to get that angry. Looking forward to future updates and I wish Chrys success.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I wanna violently shake people that look at me after a day at my sandwich shop job sooo yeah big mood.
I'm always on the edge of snapping during and just after work.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
A lot of stuff has been posted on braveheart's Patreon!
It's just too segmented for me to post here, don't really have the patience, if you're interested check it out!
He also reopened his discord again.

Reactions: P3zz0
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes