einfachaddi

Aug 17, 2019
How do you unlock the extra events? Only managed to unlock the Shopkeeper, don't know what to do with Mary, Elizabeth or Saki. Don't even know who Mary and Saki are tbh.
I wondered that too, and after looking at least a bit through the code there seems to be no event for them. Or I just didnt look for it at the right places.
And Mari and Saki are the teachers of the 2nd and 3rd year.

Reactions: lordofpie

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I wondered that too, and after looking at least a bit through the code there seems to be no event for them. Or I just didnt look for it at the right places.
And Mari and Saki are the teachers of the 2nd and 3rd year.
I went and check, I do believe you are correct there is no event and I couldn't find any images/video files.
Planned but not completed I guess?

:cry:

Reactions: einfachaddi

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
One of my favorite games, mainly due to the "girls" being so well done. They have personalities that made getting to know them much more fun than just "hello, lets f**K". I am very sad to see this being abandoned! Some of the best games on this site were unfortunately in the same category of great but never finished...Coceter Chronicles and Valiant Warrior Astrid are just a couple examples. I really admire the game creators that stick with their games over long periods of time and eventually finish. There are games I have downloaded from here when they were being developed and when they were finally finished and made available on Steam I went and bought them. They are usually really inexpensive so I figure it is best to reward these creative souls for all their hard work. If Braveheart Academy ever shows up on Steam in a more finished state I will definitely buy it!

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
One of my favorite games, mainly due to the "girls" being so well done. They have personalities that made getting to know them much more fun than just "hello, lets f**K". I am very sad to see this being abandoned! Some of the best games on this site were unfortunately in the same category of great but never finished...Coceter Chronicles and Valiant Warrior Astrid are just a couple examples. I really admire the game creators that stick with their games over long periods of time and eventually finish. There are games I have downloaded from here when they were being developed and when they were finally finished and made available on Steam I went a bought them. They are usually really inexpensive so I figure it is best to reward these creative souls for all their hard work. If Braveheart Academy ever shows up on Steam in a more finished state I will definitely buy it!
braveheart was ALMOST finished, like we have the conclusion of a few girls' stories...what it's missing is:

- the conclusion of EVERY GIRL's story
- The Epilogue for every character(like: what's happen IF MC marries one of them)
- Extra content just for fanservice = not really important stuff

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
One of my favorite games, mainly due to the "girls" being so well done. They have personalities that made getting to know them much more fun than just "hello, lets f**K". I am very sad to see this being abandoned! Some of the best games on this site were unfortunately in the same category of great but never finished...Coceter Chronicles and Valiant Warrior Astrid are just a couple examples. I really admire the game creators that stick with their games over long periods of time and eventually finish. There are games I have downloaded from here when they were being developed and when they were finally finished and made available on Steam I went a bought them. They are usually really inexpensive so I figure it is best to reward these creative souls for all their hard work. If Braveheart Academy ever shows up on Steam in a more finished state I will definitely buy it!
Is that even legal?
I mean i'd love to see the rest of the game completed, but I don't think you can put them on steam right?
Since its Illusion's IP

• Thinking Face
Reactions: longsuper1

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Wait what happend? Why this games Abandoned bro?!
I waited for this game completed, and what i got? Abondoned?!
Why?!!!
As Demoness said... I think people took everything for granted to begin with.
Behind all of this was just one person and one writer.
And it had really lovable and charismatic characters.

Sigh :HideThePain:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As Demoness said... I think people took everything for granted to begin with.
Behind all of this was just one person and one writer.
And it had really lovable and charismatic characters.

Sigh :HideThePain:
the long explanation about why the dev rage-quit the project can be explained by saying:
The game was leaked so fast that he wasn't getting any new patreons/money, or not enough to really continuing a project that was just a few releases from being finished(at least the main stuff)

The dev even asked to wait a couple of days before leaking the game here(he was okay with it...just at his own terms) and from what i know, even the f95-admins were okay with this agreement...but apparently not everyone got the memo...

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
the long explanation about why the dev rage-quit the project can be explained by saying:
The game was leaked so fast that he wasn't getting any new patreons/money, or not enough to really continuing a project that was just a few releases from being finished(at least the main stuff)

The dev even asked to wait a couple of days before leaking the game here(he was okay with it...just at his own terms) and from what i know, even the f95-admins were okay with this agreement...but apparently not everyone got the memo...
Source of the admin agreement? I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. I don't even think Being a DIK has an agreement like that, and it's a much more profitable Patreon afaik. F95zone is a piracy website; such an agreement where the admins would delay posting pirated material submitted would be unheard of afaik. It was also something that Chrys never mentioned on here afaik.

Reactions: DullName

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Source of the admin agreement? I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. I don't even think Being a DIK has an agreement like that, and it's a much more profitable Patreon afaik. F95zone is a piracy website; such an agreement where the admins would delay posting pirated material submitted would be unheard of afaik. It was also something that Chrys never mentioned on here afaik.
that's what i read...but go figure if it's the truth...

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
no such thing as confix or xwant to run away or with or compliment or make fun smallx or short or bad about it or interacx charismax or hatx about it etc or frienx or help talkx or more or not or better ambition or correct or good answerx etc or respect or embarrass or first or care or complemex or smooth or corny or talent etc about it etc or awkward or have etc not, no such thing as decentx about not looking or looking or courage about asking or can't believe, shyx, petrix etc, girlx doesn't matter, bigx s inferior bloatx, doesn't matter, no surprisx , feel good, hurx, lookx etc about it, any relatx, interacx infix any nmw, ceptux, do, be, say, can do, be, say any no matter what and any s perfect
NCG.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
no such thing as confix or xwant to run away or with or compliment or make fun smallx or short or bad about it or interacx charismax or hatx about it etc or frienx or help talkx or more or not or better ambition or correct or good answerx etc or respect or embarrass or first or care or complemex or smooth or corny or talent etc about it etc or awkward or have etc not, no such thing as decentx about not looking or looking or courage about asking or can't believe, shyx, petrix etc, girlx doesn't matter, bigx s inferior bloatx, doesn't matter, no surprisx , feel good, hurx, lookx etc about it, any relatx, interacx infix any nmw, ceptux, do, be, say, can do, be, say any no matter what and any s perfect

ceptu, no shy, avoidx any nmw, active not passive etc, no such thing as bold claim or especially big small or not, bigx s inferiox bloat, doesnt matter no decencyx , reward etc about look or not girx doesnt matter

and relaxed any no matter what, cepux, do, be, any nmw and any s perfect, soundx any x, doesn matter.

no such thing as seekx, chasx, fx etc about girx etc, ts inferiox sht, it wants not manx wantx, no surprisex, luckx about out, to home etc, gx, womx doesnt matter

no bad, malnuriox or hard, bold claim etc about shortx or towerx or not, talx s inferiox bloatx, doesn matter, no intimidatx, unfaix etc about it, sx s perfect, infix gravitas, dominx, etc u idts

nothing surprise about girl comex or out, no such thing as courage about askx, say, ask any nmw, idts, girx doesn tmatter, n osuch thing as refusex or rejx etc, girx, sattelitex inferiox
no such thing hold or not etc or good etc about hold etc against bigx, tallx, or musclx or not, inferiox bloatx, doesn't matter, no such thing as advx or strength or power or towex or scarx, shade or should etc fightbetter etc,bullyx dominx, intimidx etc about it, just shxt, no gravitax no do shxt about it, ceptux, fight, dominate, fk any no matter what and any s perfect, no bloat inferior shxt, no such thing as bullyx or insecurx or xbody confix or confidex or not, just u bloatx etc sht, no confix, insex, shyx etc, ceptux, do, be any no matter what any s perfect,dominatingx etc

Reactions: longsuper1
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes