Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You can check the files I have released above alongside the character cards for HS2 (page 18 I believe). As far as I am aware, they cover only the last act of Etna, Viviana and Blair (female) story. Regarding the announced epilogues, I don't think the devs wrote them nor did he release them.
that's even sadder

i was a big fan of this game, it was simple but enjoyable, and it didn't have characters that looked like a bunch of bimbos who wear make-up while taking a shower(unlike with Daz...or Illusion <-- i'm bad with names)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
that's even sadder

i was a big fan of this game, it was simple but enjoyable, and it didn't have characters that looked like a bunch of bimbos who wear make-up while taking a shower(unlike with Daz...or Illusion <-- i'm bad with names)
Exactly, it was nothing groundbreaking but a layback and simple experience. Plus the characters were nice, the animations were well done (ahegao boy) and I even liked the puzzles before getting special scenes. Unfortunately, too much fuckeries led to a personal burnout and he simply left.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Exactly, it was nothing groundbreaking but a layback and simple experience. Plus the characters were nice, the animations were well done (ahegao boy) and I even liked the puzzles before getting special scenes. Unfortunately, too much fuckeries led to a personal burnout and he simply left.
too laidback for me. in terms of of progressions with the girls-those where coming to an end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: P3zz0

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
when this project began i was sure that the dev was simply "training himself" for the sake of it, like he practice and learn how to use renpy and HS2 and at the same time was sharing his work (just for the sake of having enough funds) while preparing for his next game

sounds odd? I mean he already knew when the project supposed to end, i took for granted that the reason behind that, was learning stuff and then either finishing the project/game or launching a new better one

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
when this project began i was sure that the dev was simply "training himself" for the sake of it, like he practice and learn how to use renpy and HS2 and at the same time was sharing his work (just for the sake of having enough funds) while preparing for his next game

sounds odd? I mean he already knew when the project supposed to end, i took for granted that the reason behind that, was learning stuff and then either finishing the project/game or launching a new better one
good way to look at it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just publishing the missing storyboards, in case they get taken down from his Patreon, alongside the character cards for Honey Select 2.
Might be useful to anyone who wants to have some fun on HS2 or wants to take over.
I really want to thank you for the HS2 cards. I redownloaded HS2 just to play with my favorites.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

To bad if they try to make a new game they have shot themselves in the foot with this stunt they pulled ya they will be under a new name but how they made their game people gonna ferret out who it is really fast

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Never under estimate the power of pervs....
We most likely will take the new game with granted but the attitude toward the developer would be least trusty than before, but that would be IF he's decide to come back to making game again which is unlikely so for a long time

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
How do you unlock the extra events? Only managed to unlock the Shopkeeper, don't know what to do with Mary, Elizabeth or Saki. Don't even know who Mary and Saki are tbh.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
It's because of post on this site that I find projects to pledge to but look at this guy just abandoning a project because it was leaked here geez.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's because of post on this site that I find projects to pledge to but look at this guy just abandoning a project because it was leaked here geez.
apparently, he asked(to the admins) to take some time before "leaking" the game because "otherwise what's the point of being a Patreon? It wouldn't be different from working for free!" and he snapped because the people didn't care about his only request

He has a point, but he had a tantrum over this, i will not comment about who is right, just stating what APPARENTLY happened in this situation

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes