x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Oh wow, was keeping an eye on this game so I'm surprised to see it turned out this way, especially with that tantrum at the end.

Personally I don't think F95 is toxic at all. In fact it's the exact opposite, it's a free haven and it's beautiful.
Others may disagree with me on this, but the problem with the internet hurting sensible people does not lie with the internet for being too harsh but with the sensible people for being too sensible.

In any case, it sounds like Chrys was either caught at a bad time and had a mental breakdown or he's just young and immature.

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020
I don't understand what developer is expected in term of leaking. If he didn't have agreement with admins\mods about exlusive right to upload the game month after update on patreon, after all even if game is turn out financial sucess there is no way that no one wouldn't leak the update.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Extremely sad that this was abandoned :(. Pretty crazy that the dev just dipped because of that. I understand they worked hard and were upset that it was leaked but damn what about the people that actually paid? Hopefully someone might be able to do something with this game

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
define toxic, please
nowadays is so vague, that i dont know its meaning anymore
Ive lost count of the personal attacks on devs ive seen in comments on the site for everything from content they didnt approve of, taking a break for a week, delayed content or even admission of personal details like metal health struggles. Getting torn a new one but complete strangers who are not paying for your stuff is in my mind the true essence of toxic. Its why some devs just stay away as people are not exactly shy with posting criticisms or rash judgements even without playing the game they had spend dozens of their own time working on for these critics to steal from under their noses and scoff at.

Some devs ride it out though and happily engage with the fans accepting thieves will be thieves but they can get constructive feedback, get some marketed exposure using the site and maybe even get a few to actually pay a little back for their hard work (and the site does have a feature to show patreon support which is cool) but they are fully at risk of seeing every dickhead comment made regarding them or their project with complete assumptions on everything from milking of patreons (which they are never one of themselves funny enough) to being lazy having zero knowledge of hours spent on projects (with every pirate with a keyboard becomes intimate experts in how long content should take to create) which can drive them away.

All you gotta hope is that each dev sees the MAJORITY are respectful enough esp those who become fans of the game and ignore the jackass MINORITY who tar everyone else around the site with the same brush with their actions and words. That includes Patreons... it is taboo to leak Patreon only rewards on the site as your cutting off the lifeblood of a developer as its the carrot on the stick they use to get funds to keep the project going and put food on the table as well as Betas. Too many dont want their project mass consumed and judged from Beta builds not meant for public release yet people too often do the above anyway (and encouraged to do so no less). Leak poll results if you must, maybe tease content coming but as a general rule be very respectful in what Patreon rewards you outright leak as well... you get situations like this where they just think fuck it and shut up shop. Many do so before a game has even really begun because of toxicity towards their early doors trials and erros in creating a game because of course every game should have the same standards set as the well established ones by people are not paying for your efforts or being being constructive in their feedback lol.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Same. Again, I felt sympathy, but what did they expect?

Well, now that the game is done and the dev is permanently exiting stage right... was the beta version posted here the final release? Or was there another version after that one?

Might as well make sure thread is up to date before tagging it as Abandoned.
I don't think that's fair. If you ever do any kind of work where money isn't expected but appreciated then you can really understand how it feels to be undermined no matter how hard you're working.

I'm deeply disappointed personally, I wish I could fix this just by donating 10 a month but I'm sure it's too late.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I don't think that's fair. If you ever do any kind of work where money isn't expected but appreciated then you can really understand how it feels to be undermined no matter how hard you're working.

I'm deeply disappointed personally, I wish I could fix this just by donating 10 a month but I'm sure it's too late.
Not fair how exactly? That the creator's stuff was pirated? Or that this is a piracy website/community?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
His last post was 4 days ago, the guy suddenly switched back to being nice but still gave up the game project

Hey there, nothing new to update on my end.

Just wanted to give you guys the script for Etna, Blair(Female), Viviana.

Id usually write the extra last H scene and I still hadn't yet.

I feel that someone who has more passion than me can complete the project one day, I do hope and give them my support on doing so.

The files still need to be proofread as the author isn't english.

Please if you ever do so, keep crediting Boghdanwrites for the story.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
I don’t understand something, he quit the game completely or wants to finish something and finish with it completely?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Just publishing the missing storyboards, in case they get taken down from his Patreon, alongside the character cards for Honey Select 2.
Might be useful to anyone who wants to have some fun on HS2 or wants to take over.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just publishing the missing storyboards, in case they get taken down from his Patreon alongside the character cards for Honey Select 2.
Might be useful to anyone who wants to have some fun on HS2 or wants to take over.
and hopefully, a better progress for the sex scenes and more options

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes