FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, that's a shame, I liked Blair a lot. But honestly, I support more than 15 devs and so far none of them have abandoned a game, I didn't support this one and I think there's a pattern here. There are some games that are nice, and a bit sexy, but they don't make you feel that involved and this was one of them. Don't think I've ever supported a honey select based game, they're just too generic, hard to become really invested in. Still, a shame.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No, I was still charged.
Damn, that was a very bad move from chrys...He has like 2 weeks to go to patreon and post some words about it yet still keeping silence, not just that but I saw his account on this site go online and last seen on this thread yesterday too (no doubt he read those complains about this month pledge and the game being canceled, but still didn't say anything)

Last edited:

ianmoritzp

Feb 4, 2020
Thats being an asshole to his patreons
I hope he doesnt continue the game
Because if he does i dont think many people will support it now

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I haven't played the game yet, but my best friend really loves this game. Sad to see it get abandoned. Rest in Perv...
Olheden Please don't say something like that, I believe there's several good HS game on this site that you enjoyed before. In fact, not everyone can start their Dev career as a Daz game developer, some have to start with HS because they don't have proper equipment for Daz. So please, don't say something like that :)

Reactions: Konstantinus

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, but my best friend really loves this game. Sad to see it get abandoned. Rest in Perv...
Olheden Please don't say something like that, I believe there's several good HS game on this site that you enjoyed before. In fact, not everyone can start their Dev career as a Daz game developer, some have to start with HS because they don't have proper equipment for Daz. So please, don't say something like that :)
Bit harsh maybe, agreed. And I'm not saying that you need mad Daz-skills to be a game dev, in fact, I'm really digging one or two games made with koikatsu right now - which is even simpler/more pared down. All I'm saying is that out of the multitudes of games I've played, for some reason, the HS-games are almost always the ones I have a problem becoming emotionally invested in. Maybe It's because the male models are so limited? Or the washed out look of all the backgrounds? But if you're deving games with HS, all the more power to you. You do you.

Mar 27, 2018
So with this marked as abandoned does that mean there will be no more content at all for this?? I loved this game and was waiting on it to finish fully as the dev said that it was going to be a short game,

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
So with this marked as abandoned does that mean there will be no more content at all for this?? I loved this game and was waiting on it to finish fully as the dev said that it was going to be a short game,
Yep it's dead and buried. The dev closed his discord channel, F95 account and announced it was over on Patreon as well.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In the off chance someone picks this project back up, I saved the Character Cards in case someone ever needs them again. Now before someone asks I am not myself picking this project up. I have 0 experience with Ren'Py and have my hands full with my own game. But things change. Maybe one day I'll learn Ren'Py and see if there's anything I can do here. MAYBE.

Reactions: harwoof

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just read the post on Patreon and...WOAH, what an asshole with his blaming on the site for leaking the update early instead of have some words to the Mod and people to not doing it in the future.

If you haven't caught up, the game has been cancelled.
And it has been stated on the home page of the game, some people still pledge without reading and it is sad that I have to deal with insults and shaming like this.

I've also stated many, WAIT TO MANY times, that the game would only be developed for 6 months, ultimately ending in september. You can call me what you want that was a fact that I didn't want to change at all.
Sadly my computer died and many of its parts had to be replaced and it took me around two weeks to get it back running.

F95 is a forum where the game was first published and where I had a very close eye on DAILY AND SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY activity to answer questions and get feedback from everyone.
Yet they decided to leak the update for no apparent reason.
Then the incels claim "iTs a PiRaCY WeBsITe AHahAh"....
Really? Then why give me a Game Dev tag if you're still going to spit in my face.
Why should I have even bothered to update the threads and inform people about it, make patch notes and update the fucking thread montly.

I wasn't even warned about it, I just found that It happened.
No it wasn't because of your braindead cancerous toxic retarded ideas "hE pRobABlY WaSnT haPpy aBoUt THe MoNEy".

The fuck are you on about?!?!?!?!?!?
IM THE SAME PERSON THAT REMOVED THE RENDER REQUESTS (THEY WERE AT 5$) BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO MANY. I COULD HAVE JUST JACKED THE PRICES UP AND STILL DO THEM IF I REALLY WANTED THE FUCKING MONEY.

But I removed them ENTIRELY, so I could actually focus on completing the game.
Funny, your narrative was never true if you ever had a single interaction with me on the game's discord you would know it was never about the fucking money.
I was going to work and complete 1.9 and 2.0 on October merely due to the delays of the PC parts.
But I changed my mind, barely a single person deserves it to be honest in the end of it all, the amount of insults and cancerous culture going on in F95 is disgusting.

You do not deserve any game from any developer to be placed or made for you, F95.
Not only you trample the good ones out there, but you don't even give a fuck about the community it can create. You could have had something good, but in the end I just ended up seeing what F95 is about, something that I did not know because I did not dwelved outside my own thread.

There's only a handful of people that would've deserved it in the end.

Some people are blind and cannot read that the game isn't being developed anymore and it has been posted on the About Page of the game, yet they pledged and yet they have the balls to accuse me.
But I pity those people, because maybe they didn't mean any harm amidst all this, and throwing them into the same sack as F95 would be bad.

So for the sake of those people here are the Character cards to be used on Honey Select 2.

This patreon will be active for two more weeks, redistribute them, save them, do whatever you want with them, after two weeks the patreon itself will be deleted, be sure to cancel your pledges too, I can't believe you have to make me say the obvious, but some people actually do need me to say the obvious so you can cancel the fucking pledge.

I can only hope for the best to other developers on that shitty platform, thanks and goodbye.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Wow, what a post.

I mean, it is a piracy website. I guess if all they did was post a thread and not read other threads in the forum (or all the people posting links to other games in those threads without the authors approval) then they would have absolutely no idea what's going on. Just because you get a title doesn't make you entitled to any special immunity; It just a tag to identify you.

Either way I hope Chrys finds a healthy, fulfilling outlet for their energies.

In the meantime enjoy some My Fair Lady:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So yeah he got mad about the update being leaked here. It kinda sucks if you're a dev and people just leak the stuff that is supposed to be for patrons, I get why he would get frustrated. But you have people that are supporting you every month and you quit like that? That is a slap in the face of all those people. That being said, he is not wrong about this forum being toxic as fuck, and usually the most toxic people are the ones that never support any of the games and just get shit for free.

Last edited:

ianmoritzp

Feb 4, 2020
So yeah he got mad about the update being leaked here. It kinda sucks if you're a dev and people just leak the stuff that is supposed to be for patrons, I get why he would get frustrated. But you have people that are supporting you every month and you quit like that? That is a slap in the face of all those people. That being said, he is not wrong about this forum being toxic as fuck, and usually the most toxic people are the ones that never support any of the games and just get shit for free.
Wow you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to try to defend this dude
He is in the wrong for deceiving his patreons
And for bitching to this site when he is a member and knows how this work here.
How come other succesful dev dont cry when their games are posted here?
Damn man stop making excuses for this person.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wow you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to try to defend this dude
He is in the wrong for deceiving his patreons
And for bitching to this site when he is a member and knows how this work here.
How come other succesful dev dont cry when their games are posted here?
Damn man stop making excuses for this person.
I'm not defending him at all, it was a shitty thing to do. It took people calling him out here for him to finally make a post on patreon. But he wasn't 100% wrong when he said that this forum is toxic.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes