P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Dev was a douchebag anyway, and the game kinda sucked balls *shrug*
That's your opinion mate, I knew personally the dev since I was helping him out with translating the game and he was nothing but nice and an interesting lad. The only quirks he had were being easily triggered and incapable of dealing with a large amount of stress.

Same goes for the game, yes the plot wasn't stellar but it was still enjoyable and easy to read, the girls were original and pretty and the puzzles were fun ... but to each their own

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's your opinion mate, I knew the dev since I was helping him out with translating the game and he was nice and funny. The only quirks he had were being easily triggered and not good with dealing with stress.

Same goes for the game, yes the plot wasn't stellar but it was still enjoyable and funny to read, the girls were original and pretty and the puzzles were fun ... but to each their own
I really wish he would not taking the leak serious and rage quit the entire game project like this, he could have communicate with his patreon and talk about not leaking the update (could have work or coudn't, overall should have doing it). To see a good game just die like that really hurt, if you have a chance to talk with him again please convince him to come back

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I really wish he would not taking the leak serious and rage quit the entire game project like this, he could have communicated with his patreon and talk about not leaking the update (could have work or couldn't, overall should have doing it). To see a good game just die like that really hurt, if you have a chance to talk with him again please convince him to come back
I don't want to be the devil advocate but he was fine with the game being leaked here and interacting with us, the only thing he wanted was for F95 to respect a veto period so the Patreon could enjoy their benefits for a while, past this, he didn't care if it was leaked and whatnot. This I can understand.

For him to just shut down everything might have been a bit too radical I agree, but it is his choice, unfortunately. I tried to talk him out Discord but it's a big no-no, it's highly unlikely he will start over anytime soon.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I just remembered abut this game and came back to check i it was updated, it surprises me that it was abandoned, the dev was a cool guy who answered alot of the questions and complains, its sad that he just droped it insteadd of trying to solve the problem of the leaks in wich i think no one would have complained on waiting a bit more

DEEP-DADDY!!!

Dec 23, 2019
The flame is the soul's breath
The black smoke is the soul's release
Ashes thou went and art
May thy soul
Return to the great flame of fire

LATOM!!!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just publishing the missing storyboards, in case they get taken down from his Patreon alongside the character cards for Honey Select 2.
Might be useful to anyone who wants to have some fun on HS2 or wants to take over.
given how old this is, I would wager it was done in ai girl... although basically the same.

Reactions: P3zz0

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well at least with the honey select 2 cards released. I can finally see the characters I like fully nude having sex instead of clothed sex.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Well at least with the honey select 2 cards released. I can finally see the characters I like fully nude having sex instead of clothed sex.
If you go to the phone in the game, click on contacts, you can change the picture on the left for each of the main girls by clicking the arrows under it, it goes through the outfits including nude.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If you go to the phone in the game, click on contacts, you can change the picture on the left for each of the main girls by clicking the arrows under it, it goes through the outfits including nude.
I know but the sex animations and the dev himself said he like sex having clothes on. Even when you got an exhibitionist fucking with clothes on.

Reactions: pgm_01

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
just discovered about the whole abandoned game...

just R.I.P

View attachment 923335

can someone tell me how the game supposed to end? Like there are spoilers about the epilogues?XD Like MC does marry one of the girls?XD
You can check the files I have released above alongside the character cards for HS2 (page 18 I believe). As far as I am aware, they cover only the last act of Etna, Viviana and Blair (female) story. Regarding the announced epilogues, I don't think the devs wrote them nor did he release them.

Reactions: Silverfan936
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes