redsling

Sep 23, 2018
So in the end it got abandoned hm? I'm not really surprised at this point.
Welp time to add it to the list of unfinished game projects

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It wasn't even near completion, tf u smokin broski.
it was near completion, the dev planned to finish by September, he got late but considering how much content released to each update, if he continued the game would have been finished(all main girls + epilogues, excluding the optional stuff like that dating app or something) by the end of this month

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
TsukiWooki Hey bro, tone down on the bro,bro. The only smoking going on is in here.
Just a reminder.. if you're joking around, make it clearer next time. If you're not joking, don't accuse someone of smoking unless you can see clear smoke signals like what's going on here. :alien:
Anyways, Demoness is right. It was planned for completion at the end of 2020 at one point.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
it was near completion, the dev planned to finish by September, he got late but considering how much content released to each update, if he continued the game would have been finished(all main girls + epilogues, excluding the optional stuff like that dating app or something) by the end of this month
Dammit! We would have a very great full game this month, still feel very sad and hurt to see a game in near completion stage got abandoned on a whim and in a fit of rage

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dammit! We would have a very great full game this month, still feel very sad and hurt to see a game in near completion stage got abandoned on a whim and in a fit of rage
i sort of understand him tho. The dev asked to wait before releasing here the new release (so that the patreons would get it first so they would have a reason to be patreons and by extension, the dev would get some money for his work) but people didn't give a fuck about his paycheck and he had a meltdown over this attitude.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
i sort of understand him tho. The dev asked to wait before releasing here the new release (so that the patreons would get it first so they would have a reason to be patreons and by extension, the dev would get some money for his work) but people didn't give a fuck about his paycheck and he had a meltdown over this attitude.
Yeah, people jumped on the hate train way to fast.

Yes, the way he phrased his last messages were harsh and maybe too much, but the reasons that led him to this situation are understandable and resulted from a lack of respect for both him and its work.

He only wished a small veto period but no one here gave a bloody duck and leaked the game faster than a bullet. He was a nice guy and interacted with us on a regular basis which makes the situation even sadder.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
He only wished a small veto period but no one here gave a bloody duck and leaked the game faster than a bullet. He was a nice guy and interacted with us on a regular basis which makes the situation even sadder.
I think Chrys's expectations were wholly unrealistic on a site known for piracy (I'm sure that F95zone has scooped up a lot of traffic that was previously at ulmf because of their faster rate and organization of pirated game downloads); every thread has people who post leaks at some point or another, only needing one of their backers to leak it. I find it hard to believe that someone with an account here since 2018 and over 300 messages wouldn't understand how games are usually pirated here and how the admins will update the OP once someone files a request; they could have even asked the admins if they could get some special exception. Instead they assumed and then exploded when it didn't go their way. It's like sticking your dick in an ant hill and then complaining about the pain afterwards.

Don't get my wrong; I feel for Chrys's general dilemma on promoting a game and wanting more time before someone decides to leak it; I'm sure Chrys had other issues going on in their life that contributed to them blowing up, and I think Chrys had what I would consider a very fair public release scheme (I just got around to downloading 1.8 yesterday, heh.), but none of that is guaranteed and it only takes one backer to leak it. Not understanding that is beyond ignorance; it's denial.

Hopefully Chrys is in a better place in their life, and I wish them well.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, people jumped on the hate train way to fast.

Yes, the way he phrased his last messages were harsh and maybe too much, but the reasons that led him to this situation are understandable and resulted from a lack of respect for both him and its work.

you explained the situation better than i did, the dev was and i think still is a nice guy, and i agree with him, imagine to work for free and with no privileges of any kind...i remember it's called "Slavery" or something(i'm trying to make a joke here XD)

also a solution for this problem would have been like "postponing the release to the patreons too" can you imagine having a game ready for releasing but waiting like a week more...just to piss off the "leakers"?XD

Last edited:

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
And a wanker/leaker. It was his work and he can do whatever the f**k he wants with it. We alls like free stuff- but ther's got to be an incentive to make these games/VNs too. Don't bites the hands that feed you(r needs for games).

I totally support the Dev on this one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And a wanker/leaker. It was his work and he can do whatever the f**k he wants with it. We alls like free stuff- but ther's got to be an incentive to make these games/VNs too. Don't bites the hands that feed you(r needs for games).

I totally support the Dev on this one.
Even if those words are harsh I must say you're right, could have not be this way if people would wait just a little more

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes