4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Spectrum

Sep 30, 2017
Kurea & Aika, amazing. The premise and the story is very nice.
The only complain I have that it's too short :)

• Love
Reactions: Tribe

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Aika scene was nice. Seems like you can just use her as a hole or take it slow, her reactions seems she wasnt expecting it and appreciates it. Is there a chance to romance wholesomely some of these girls, go harem route, or at least pick one to genuinely join our side?
I'm glad you liked it! I hope I can continue to separate the slow from the rest of the content so that people may always have that choice (and she did appreciate it). There are plans for at least two "romance routes" with girls other than Claire, Aika being one of them. Claiming that they'll genuinely join your side is too much of a commitment for me at this time. So far, the two women in the house are technically on your side, so I think your question speaks to truthfulness and genuine honesty between yourself and the girls. If that is the case, then yes, there will be some of that ;) I hope that answers it.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Then she's working as intended. You can still resist, though, I believe in you!

Many people spoke about the result of that scene but it was your post that parted the clouds for me. NTR for the sake of NTR isn't what we're trying to accomplish here. Thanks again for your feedback.

There's so much work I have to put in as far as UI and menus that it makes my head spin thinking about it. I believe that, with feedback, I can create a unique choice interaction. I hear you about players returning and finding it confusing, but the choices themselves accrue points that are spent on the player's skill tree. It's hard to see at this time but the "no words" tactic I'm trying to employ is an attempt to remove the feeling of "I want to say the right thing" and replace it with a point accruing system. I want to naturally create a system where the players themselves choose to speak in a manner that reflects their goals within the game.

That said, I have a long way to go. The wordless point/choice thing will be tweaked beyond recognition before this game is completed if I had to guess.

If I had the money to buy a computer to do that, to be honest, I'd be paying other people to make this game for me instead. There is some information here that I will certainly look into as I continue my search for a possible solution to reduce censorship, but anyone should be prepared to deal with censorship before downloading this game.

It takes a lot of effort to locate a video that supports an idea or a scene. Finding one that is also uncensored might be worth the time but it would take much longer. And like you said, I'd have to re-write the entire game, having one scene that is suddenly uncensored would diminish the overall quality of the game.

Yuu Shinoda makes her appearance on day 2. Stay tuned, we're getting there.

Please check the tags again or whether or not you're properly filtering your tags.
Tribe my friend, if you need access to uncensored JAV, just drop me a line. Ill send you an invite to a site. Dig from there, and when you see it, ull need to buy a bigggggg HDD , trust me on that. If that can make your games better im happy to help :)
Also im using Video Proc Converter pro to cut/edit videos and change resolution. Can cut them for you too. With my "firepower" it takes few minutes only.

• Wow

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
widow.PNG
Ah... I love her so much, dominating and toying with her prey and then just like black widow, her partner or in this case victim doesn't survive. :love: Also loved when I saw her taking one of the students after her class and making him her pleasure slave. Ahh I do love Clarie when she's in control and acting dominant ! Nice work my dear Tribe, nice work!

• Yay, new update!

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
What is the name of the massage parlor scene?
You're looking for the sauce?
I'll never forget this one because it was the most expensive video I had for a while...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I knew then what I know now... It was worth it in the end, though. (y)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
how much mind control is there? and can you do it when ever you want?
No and I fail to see how this is mind control...if anything it's manipulation, not mind control. There are next to NO choices, it's a strait line VN that uses Jav actress for models, and a story that my six year old could think up. Overall, a missed opportunity...could have been a good one.

Reactions: ymudds

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
No and I fail to see how this is mind control...if anything it's manipulation, not mind control. There are next to NO choices, it's a strait line VN that uses Jav actress for models, and a story that my six year old could think up. Overall, a missed opportunity...could have been a good one.
damn:(

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
how much mind control is there? and can you do it when ever you want?
To answer your question correctly: The mind control tag is there because, at one point during the story, the MC is hypnotized and his actions were controlled to an extent. If you think that's silly, join the club, I argued against the tag when I first posted the game but quickly gave up... You'll find a more accurate tag description in the spoilers (IMO).

There are close to NO choices in the introduction just like every other game, and on the very first day, you can make a choice that alters the entire story.

Your six-year-old has a very... mature mind. I'm genuinely impressed.

Funge

Oct 14, 2020
me enjoy game. me enjoy how story was told, me had to infer things. Me wished it was 4x as long, felt like the game had just started when it ended.

Me deff check other games.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I argued against the tag when I first posted the game but quickly gave up... You'll find a more accurate tag description in the spoilers (IMO).
You are not in control of your own tags? When you bring your game here, do you not make the thread yourself and add the tags your game has? Weird if its a mod who can override the dev themselves on their own game and insist on what tags there are in the devs own game. Whats the process?

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
You are not in control of your own tags? When you bring your game here, do you not make the thread yourself and add the tags your game has? Weird if its a mod who can override the dev themselves on their own game and insist on what tags there are in the devs own game. Whats the process?
I don't know exactly. Tags have been appearing randomly along the way. I've been including the Animation tag when reporting updates for this thread... I may be overlooking something but I'm pretty sure I can't edit them myself. I'll research some more after work or tomorrow.... Good questions indeed.

Reactions: keterboy

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
You are not in control of your own tags?
That is correct. When the game is uploaded for the first time when the creator has the most control because the uploader takes the dev at his word for the most part and tags the thread using the suggested tags in the body of the description.
When you bring your game here, do you not make the thread yourself and add the tags your game has?
Weird if its a mod who can override the dev themselves on their own game and insist on what tags there are in the devs own game.
Moderators/Uploaders have control over the tags. The reason for that (I think) is that this isn't a site designed specifically for developers to upload their games for exposure.
Whats the process?
When the game is first uploaded the poster must state the tags that are currently in the game. The uploader will assign the thread tags that are associated with them. As the game continues to develop, people who post updates can create reports, claiming to official uploaders that a new tag is needed.

:coffee::whistle:

Sleep Sex, Drugs, and Mind Control were not reported by me. I'm still on the fence about Mind Control because it just isn't how I see it... but I can see how one could easily swing it. The other two for sure, though. I still haven't gotten an Animated tag yet.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just played through the game for the first time and I am loving it even though it is insane. It is like "The Long Kiss Goodnight" if Charly had a poisonous vagina. The twist that she is the one getting cucked is a low-key hilarious NTR fail and I'm sure there is going to be a lot of mileage of travel on that crazy train. Can't wait for the next update.

• Love

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
Will there be scenes of Claire getting another bloodlusted episode and culling some unlucky (lucky) students?

Since the students are a mix of murderers and rapists, will they attempt to assault her and establish dominance, Claire is giving me some sadistic signals, will she go beyond her mission of testing the students for graduation to outright taking her frustations out on some or even all of them, including the students ' who qualify for graduation', maybe even trying to make them lose control and try to rape her, giving her a 'excuse' to defend herself and the staff?
, She did already lose control of herself and almost kill Sentinel.

Afterall a good quality of the would be recruits is risk assessment, thinking with their upper head instead of their lower head, if they can't resist their urges and put their future employers goals above their self-interest carnal goals, they won't survive long anyway, that said having Claire use all her sexual skills really is a once in lifetime thing, if they do graduate, its unlikely they will meet another woman like her.

Last edited:

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Will there be scenes of Claire getting another bloodlusted episode and culling some unlucky (lucky) students?

Since the students are a mix of murderers and rapists, will they attempt to assault her and establish dominance, Claire is giving me some sadistic signals, will she go beyond her mission of testing the students for graduation to outright taking her frustations out on some or even all of them, including the students ' who qualify for graduation', maybe even trying to make them lose control and try to rape her, giving her a 'excuse' to defend herself and the staff?
, She did already lose control of herself and almost kill Sentinel.

Afterall a good quality of the would be recruits is risk assessment, thinking with their upper head instead of their lower head, if they can't resist their urges and put their future employers goals above their self-interest carnal goals, they won't survive long anyway, that said having Claire use all her sexual skills really is a once in lifetime thing, if they do graduate, its unlikely they will meet another woman like her.
A great question and I like where your head is at.
Unfortunately, I can't capture all of the aspects that I want while Claire is "Teaching" but we're kind of on the same page.

The schematic is as follows:
1. Widow will have a parameter (Malice) that will increase the odds of a student dying during class. In other words, she may just off somebody because she feels like it or wants to get home early. Malice is affected by the MC.
2. The students will gain experience from each class and have three tiers (1, 2, and 3). Upon completing the third tier they will be considered graduates.
3. Widow will be paid more for higher tiers but she also gets a one-time bonus for new students. Higher tiers will provide more money over time but killing and recruiting new students pays better short-term.

There will be many scenarios revolving around the students and there will be many instances where she goes beyond her mission. I don't want to give away what I have in mind, but I can say that there will be blood...

Thanks for giving that some thought. I got a couple of ideas from this post :love:

Reactions: Xartar
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes