4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Brazen Sonnet 3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

• Angry
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Manshino and Tribe

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Brazen Sonnet [3.1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.7 GB/ 397 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But the NTR stuff is intented with cheating (classic netorare), or also sharing/cuckolding (netorase)?

Reactions: Tribe

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
If you want to include NTR in a game without falling out with some players here’s a list of alternatives:
-Make it optional, like a bad ending.
-Make it only netori and not netorare (or something netoelse )
-The NTR is not about the protagonist.
-the girl is ugly (should work)
-The male protagonist is being stolen (reverse NTR) kinda like last waifu academy update.

in my case, I avoid it because that’s way too much about the guys to my taste. (Among other things).

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
If you want to include NTR in a game without falling out with some players here’s a list of alternatives:
-The male protagonist is being stolen (reverse NTR) kinda like last waifu academy update.

in my case, I avoid it because that’s way too much about the guys to my taste. (Among other things).
you forgot the
-the bull should be black (because why not) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Tribe is NTR avoidable?
No, it isn't.

I have given these topics a great deal of consideration (long before I began the project) and continue to do so.
There is reverse NTR in the game, albeit a little more on the lighter side.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What is this "heavy NTR" mentioned? When I played before I hope we'd be able to have the MC getting NTR'd and not getting any sex, is that anything close to it?

• Red Heart

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
Was really interested in the game, but the unavoidable NTR makes it impossible for me to continue. I was really looking forward to the reverse ryona and jav content too, bummer. It would have to be changed to something like DavyDaoist said for me to even attempt it further. Well other than these 2: The NTR is not about the protagonist (In my eyes, no matter how it's presented if you are forced to watch it to continue the story (from what I've seen in your game included). It's still cuckold because, you the player "have" to watch or know about another dude having his way with them. Due to that fact, Forced NTR = Cuckold for the majority players who do not like to break immersion with the male protagonist (you even emphasized the protag being the player in your description)) and the girl is ugly (I just don't want to see anyone ugly having sex lol)

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Was really interested in the game, but the unavoidable NTR makes it impossible for me to continue. I was really looking forward to the reverse ryona and jav content too, bummer. It would have to be changed to something like DavyDaoist said for me to even attempt it further. Well other than these 2: The NTR is not about the protagonist (In my eyes, no matter how it's presented if you are forced to watch it to continue the story (from what I've seen in your game included). It's still cuckold because, you the player "have" to watch or know about another dude having his way with them. Due to that fact, Forced NTR = Cuckold for the majority players who do not like to break immersion with the male protagonist (you even emphasized the protag being the player in your description)) and the girl is ugly (I just don't want to see anyone ugly having sex lol)
You said the girl is ugly, why are you handsome? :WaitWhat:

• I just jizzed my pants

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Tribe you said "It is Netorare. There is no sharing/cuckolding content." can you elborate this necause NTR is "sharing is loving"

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes