VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
if this gets fully funded i will have lost hope in humanity like whatttttt ...... there is artist like Sakimichan who does some of the best art i never seen in my life doing less than this weird ass shoulder to neck ration art ... there is some Black Lilith games who did less than this concept .... that are 10 times better than this wooot how is this even possible .... already close to 10 k on the thingy D:
more people know of kickstarter then of patreon and the likes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Ugh... those characters... they don't look original at all. I feel like i saw each one of them in other japanese media. Is this supposed to be a parody or just a weeb game?
Even the overview looks like a rip off. Reminds me one of dem Bishop domination nukige (not like they are much original either).
Not to mention the art. The chins, shoulders, necks... their position and size doesn't make for an appealing female aesthetic imo.
Probably gonna pass this one...
About the kickstarter thing. Push Publication has done it in the past with the novel "When Days Rewind". So, it's not like they aren't trustworthy (i think).

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Most game devs take the money are run or give up with half-completed products even when they reach 3x or more their funding goal.
Do you have the stats for this? Or is this just made-up exaggeration? Just curious.

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Never trust games funded by Kickstarter. Most game devs take the money are run or give up with half-completed products even when they reach 3x or more their funding goal. At least devs funded through Patreon have an incentive to release regular updates on their game.

Just look at . Funded, demo released a year and a half ago with no other updates since.
That's not really true I think. I mean I actually don't know, but they posted "Updates" like "Hey were still alive", "Hey give us money on Patreon too", or "Hey join our Discord Server". So... I don't know if they're trying to milk the cow for all its worth, or if they're really still working on it, and just go from 0.03 to 1.0 in one step.

They have a Discord tho, so if you wanna ask, I guess you can?

Last Post is still 6 month old, so I'd assume they should be out of money by now, no idea what the great idea is...

Enough of another project tho...

This one looks quite nice, but kickstarter and then from a demo to 1.0 in two years (or not) without anything in between isnt something im looking forward too. Quite interessted if im going to find it in "Latest Updates" one or two years down the line tho

Dman11

Oct 13, 2017
Ugh... those characters... they don't look original at all. I feel like i saw each one of them in other japanese media. Is this supposed to be a parody or just a weeb game?
Even the overview looks like a rip off. Reminds me one of dem Bishop domination nukige (not like they are much original either).
Not to mention the art. The chins, shoulders, necks... their position and size doesn't make for an appealing female aesthetic imo.
About the kickstarter thing. Push Publication has done it in the past with the novel "When Days Rewind". So, it's not like they aren't trustworthy (i think).
I can almost see exactly which anime characters each is or at least remind me I've seen before.

2-Rias Gremory from Highschool D x D 5 Nozomi Kaminashi from Keijo!!!!! 6-Selnia Iori Flameheart from Ladies vs Butlers
Best guesses I have so far.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Whoa, you seem like a weeb who knows their stuff. I would really like to see you play my game to see what you think of the character design and all, since I'm an American person trying to make a Japanese feeling visual novel. The backgrounds are a mess but I feel like the character art and design is what you're looking for.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm the samples, only the first picture looks good, the other pics look like they were drawn by ppl with less and less talent, does this mean eventually there will be pics of stick figures?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I can almost see exactly which anime characters each is or at least remind me I've seen before.

2-Rias Gremory from Highschool D x D 5 Nozomi Kaminashi from Keijo!!!!! 6-Selnia Iori Flameheart from Ladies vs Butlers
Best guesses I have so far.
but neko-senpai was the best in dxd!!

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
...hrrmm..."The Rematch" makes it sound like there's a prequel to this game; any knowledge on whether that's a thing or not?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes