VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Another "Harem" game where the description mislead whats the core of the game really is.
The focus of the game is to "corrupt" the girls, which you do, but sadly for some reason the MC WANTS the other girls to get raped and gangbabed by other guys as well. Not one, not two, but all. Not only in Part 1, but also in Part 2.

Its a fuck fest with a bit of corruption where the Harem gets slapped at the end of each episode. In the end its again sloppy seconds for him and he loves it. :LUL:
I remember seeing this game back then on kickstarter and even wanted to support them because I already supported the artist back then. But If I knew the story would go this way I would hate myself investing even a single cent in it.
Thanks for sharing it here with us folks tho (y)
T_T i would say you ruined my day with your comment, but in fact it's the dev that ruined my "me time" ... in some black lilith game that are in space it's a comon trope, but it go with the story and mc get is fun separatly before hand so it's okish, but creating a "harem" of public cumdump ... i was thinking the multi-penetration was part of the lesbian plot and had nothing against it but i'm not into washing girl before using them because they have gone through two gang bang and a bukake before i get to them :/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is about completely mind breaking and raping a couple of girls.

I don't understand how people thought they were going to get a traditional harem out of a pure corruption game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The game is about completely mind breaking and raping a couple of girls.

I don't understand how people thought they were going to get a traditional harem out of a pure corruption game.
Harem tag. I cant think of a "Harem" game/story where Gangbangs and turning your Main Love Interests into cumdumps is a common/main path in that genre.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem tag. I cant think of a "Harem" game/story where Gangbangs and turning your Main Love Interests into cumdumps is a common/main path in that genre.
The devs never claimed it was a harem, that was only added here.

The aim of the game is to break them, corrupt them and use them. It was never a game about building a harem, it's a full dark corruption game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The devs never claimed it was a harem, that was only added here.

The aim of the game is to break them, corrupt them and use them. It was never a game about building a harem, it's a full dark corruption game.
How the game played out you are right, but thats not what was told, or at least from my knowledge, not clear when the very first Episode was even on Kickstarter. All we knew (back then) it was MC about having his naughty time with the girls and that Harem will be there. Thats what I could read from the overview and the characters sheets. That dosent mean you automaticly will force your LIs into having gangbangs. Cant remember if "Harem" was only a "goal", like once you reach it you will have this content in the game, which kinda feels like it was only added at the very end of it.

The point was that this game still sells himself as "Harem" or has here the "Harem" tag, which is not the chase since what happend in this game never will work in a Harem game. I think you visited many NTR/Harem debates on this forum.
Like you said its just dumb corruption like in a hentai and the "Harem" end kinda happens.
Hence I put the Harem in quotation marks.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can call it Harem if Harem means stable of whores, but that's not what it means to me. ;)
Should keep your hookers and your harem separate. :poop:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How the game played out you are right, but thats not what was told, or at least from my knowledge, not clear when the very first Episode was even on Kickstarter. All we knew (back then) it was MC about having his naughty time with the girls and that Harem will be there. Thats what I could read from the overview and the characters sheets. That dosent mean you automaticly will force your LIs into having gangbangs. Cant remember if "Harem" was only a "goal", like once you reach it you will have this content in the game, which kinda feels like it was only added at the very end of it.

The point was that this game still sells himself as "Harem" or has here the "Harem" tag, which is not the chase since what happend in this game never will work in a Harem game. I think you visited many NTR/Harem debates on this forum.
Like you said its just dumb corruption like in a hentai and the "Harem" end kinda happens.
Hence I put the Harem in quotation marks.
I backed the game on kickstarter, it was always dark corruption. It's a remake of an earlier attempt they made that fell flat.

The devs have never called it a harem game, the stretch goal was for a harem scene as in singular scene with all the girls present, that was it.

• Platform: PC/ MacOS 10.14 (Steam and other platform) / Android Ver 5.0 and above
  • Price of final release: $15
  • Over 12 H-CGs + More.
  • More than 4 characters
  • Each character have their own ending.
  • Original Soundtrack
  • 6-10 hours of game play!
  • Engaging character sprites, each with several poses and variations.
  • Various locations around the school.
Playing as the main character, you will be conquering each of these beautiful girls from their respective clubs. Get to indulge yourself with the girls on dark theme play from Blackmail to sex slave.
Both of those are from kickstarter.

He enjoys watching girl get mind broken and discards them when he's bored of them. That's his whole thing not harem building.

This was never billed as a harem game and was certainly never marketted as one.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I backed the game on kickstarter, it was always dark corruption. It's a remake of an earlier attempt they made that fell flat.

The devs have never called it a harem game, the stretch goal was for a harem scene as in singular scene with all the girls present, that was it.

• Platform: PC/ MacOS 10.14 (Steam and other platform) / Android Ver 5.0 and above
  • Price of final release: $15
  • Over 12 H-CGs + More.
  • More than 4 characters
  • Each character have their own ending.
  • Original Soundtrack
  • 6-10 hours of game play!
  • Engaging character sprites, each with several poses and variations.
  • Various locations around the school.

Both of those are from kickstarter.

He enjoys watching girl get mind broken and discards them when he's bored of them. That's his whole thing not harem building.

This was never billed as a harem game and was certainly never marketted as one.
OOF. So thats why the "Harem" scene feels out of place. Then why is it tagged as such ? Not only here but on the different sites I find them...dont tell me its because of the so called bonus streach goal...
But yes, playing this game I never thought of the game being something near of a Harem setting but more of a typical Japanese Hentai game with the main purpose of fuckery.
I dont know if this counts as corruption since, at least for me, it dosent automaticly means MC will share their girls tho. Thats shifts into different fetishes.

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
>great art
>cute girls
>naisu.jpg
>read description
>MC is an abusive rapist

dammit we were so close to greatness

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So, the description sounds like this is prettry much blackmail and corruption heavy but I also see the Romance tag. So... what sort of romance is there?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I heart of the came back in part 1 so it finaly complete or it still ongoing ? and do i need to dl part 1 and 2 or just pat 2 ?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes