VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So anyone having any news regarding Part 2? The only thing checking the backers on their Kickstarter page is that the pledgers on the "Popular Student" tier (around 80$ US) are the ones getting the Deluxe Version of the game, which (I hope) someone here can share later on considering we aren't that far way from October anyway.
Part 2 has only just been funded, it's not going to be available for a while yet.

As for the $80 stuff, probably not going to appear on here. It's quite a big chunk of money to expect people to give away for free.

Reactions: letronix

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Part 2 has only just been funded, it's not going to be available for a while yet.

As for the $80 stuff, probably not going to appear on here. It's quite a big chunk of money to expect people to give away for free.
Yeah understandable. It's a bit of a shame (regarding not being able to have the full amount of content seemingly with the lower tiers) but it is what it is. Thanks and appreciate the heads up and the update.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Apparently the release date for part 2 was announced a month ago, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have access to the post?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Apparently the release date for part 2 was announced a month ago, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have access to the post?
Same thing I've been wondering for months myself in my previous post. Knowing that Swimmer Admiration (their other game they were working on concurrently with this) was now finally released on Steam. But haven't seen anything regarding a full version nor release of Part 2. Hope your prayers are answered.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This game claims 10 hours of play on the steam page and 20CGs.
It's got a lot to live up to because I have a game that lets me play as Hitler, I downloaded a day ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Do I need to play both parts to play the complete game or is part 2 enough? Because when I downloaded both part the split into "seperate games"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There'd be no rivals but there'd be scenes where the girls would be shared with others. The affection system will work on the background and won't be shown directly to you. The ending will depend on whether you visited just one girl over and over or visited everyone.
Why make a harem game if there will be "sharing" the girls with other guys, seriously... will never understand why devs keep destroying the harem genre like this.

brynhildr you should add the tag "sharing" to the op, and warn of this content, people will download thinking is pure harem and after seem some of the girls shared they will complain about it because there is no tag warning of this and they will be right to do so.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why make a harem game if there will be "sharing" the girls with other guys, seriously... will never understand why devs keep destroying the harem genre like this.

brynhildr you should add the tag "sharing" to the op, and warn of this content, people will download thinking is pure harem and after seem some of the girls shared they will complain about it because there is no tag warning of this and they will be right to do so.
Even if I'm the original owner of the thread, it doesn't concern me anymore. So it's better if you tag a current uploader or a mod for this!

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
I'm eager to try this one out, sure. The current CG art in the samples look pretty good imo. And I like the concept. I read through all the thread comments and there was something about a map you can visit locations in and affection levels of some kind. I say affection loosely, I know what kind of game this is.

I remember a VN I played quite a long time ago where the MC wasn't too evil but could become evil over the course of the story, where he had to contractually train a selected girl to be a slave set in a school setting. You had two picks at first but eventually a third and I think even fourth character in the story became a viable target.

I liked that at the time, so I'm pretty interested in this concept.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes