VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Personally, the second part was already much inferior to the first part, almost what corruption should not be called the second part, there is no resistance from the girls ... the pink one practically gave herself up ... the one with the bow was even worse because it suppose she was going to resist but out of nowhere she turned herself over to the director, and you got her leftovers at the end... and the one on the race track was worse than the goalie... very strange because we didn't catch her until the end ... I mean, she fucked the whole school and then the MC got her pregnant? for what? if he didn't even take it...

Jan 31, 2022
Is Pic 5 just a weird angle or is there cumflation/impregnation tags missing from this?

Also does anyone else get major Mizuryuu Kei vibes from the art?

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Did you try opening the "SPOILER" part of the downloads section? It's in there.
That's actually dumb. It never says that the parts are separate & are separate games. (This info should be included in the OP) It should have both versions in the main section, as most don't click on the the spoiler & will miss the whole 1st half of the game. I had to check every post to even find a mention of Part 1.:poop:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
That's actually dumb. It never says that the parts are separate & are separate games. (This info should be included in the OP) It should have both versions in the main section, as most don't click on the the spoiler & will miss the whole 1st half of the game. I had to check every post to even find a mention of Part 1.:poop:

Yup, I was also confused until I checked the last dozen posts.
The title should state "Part 1 & 2" as well as not hide links behind a spoiler tag.

Reactions: VonRaschke

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Another "Harem" game where the description mislead whats the core of the game really is.
The focus of the game is to "corrupt" the girls, which you do, but sadly for some reason the MC WANTS the other girls to get raped and gangbabed by other guys as well. Not one, not two, but all. Not only in Part 1, but also in Part 2.

Its a fuck fest with a bit of corruption where the Harem gets slapped at the end of each episode. In the end its again sloppy seconds for him and he loves it. :LUL:
I remember seeing this game back then on kickstarter and even wanted to support them because I already supported the artist back then. But If I knew the story would go this way I would hate myself investing even a single cent in it.
Thanks for sharing it here with us folks tho (y)

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Damn the music while playing introduction feels like it's gonna be a fucking great game, it feels nostalgic somehow, gonna really enjoy this one !

Wtf

1645964197971.png

This come out from no where XD like, wtf? no context at all, is the MC a fucking sicko? XD

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Damn the music while playing introduction feels like it's gonna be a fucking great game, it feels nostalgic somehow, gonna really enjoy this one !

Wtf

View attachment 1676855

This come out from no where XD like, wtf? no context at all, is the MC a fucking sicko? XD

I mean, aren't these games all about mind breaking and whatnot? Usually the MCs in those scenarios ARE sickos. Either they don't realize it yet, seemingly normal, or something happens that sends them down that road. Either way, the genre/tag often means it's going to be a pretty dark VN.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
another 'share culture' game. I'll at least play it.

Edit:
Ugh, he literally shares all the girls in part 1, then they tacked on a 'harem' scene at the end that makes absolutely no sense. Pass on part 2.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Thank God I always check comment section before playing the game. The lack of sharing tag is just... I lack the proper word to express my frustration without insulting.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes