VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
just read it that magukappu will have a game with his/her artwork and f95 provide us as usual

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The art doesn't seem all that bad but once you get into the game oh god it hits you how bad it is, it's real hard to fuck up anime art but somehow this artist has done it.

Also the developer removed saving with right click for some reason, why do devs keep fucking up renpy when the default is already perfect? Literally putting effort into making their game worse.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
You know what's surprising ? Introducing 4 students that need tutoring, then NOT MAKING 2 OF THEM TARGETS (instead making a 5th and a teacher targets).

I honestly don't really like sharing of this type, but otherwise it was pretty decent, and the ending was a bit of a surprise.

That being said, I was going through the images in the folder, and there's one part I just couldn't find, in gallery ingame or otherwise trigger, so i'm not really sure about that one. It's the Rina/senji_cg one, which seems to have the MC with both teachers.

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
Nice game! Thanks for sharing! i know this isnt related to this thread, but does anyone have the works from magukappu's patreon aswell?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
There's a Kickstarter campaign for part 2

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh boy, the waiting game begins anew. Ngl pretty excited between this and their other game, Swimmer Admiration.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
A bit of a small update, if anyone minds this, seems like there's still 9 days more to go, and the game has almost reached all the additional goals. The only one remaining is for the Harem Scene, and then a bit more for the addition of an unknown girl that will be introduced later, I'm guessing. But considering the amount is very close to reach the second to last goal (the Harem Scene) I'm pretty sure they will be able to fully reach/fund the remaining stretch goals by the way it's going.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So... uh, to however is still following this thread, I know it has been quite a while but just to inform, it seems that Break! The Rematch Part 2 not only ended up getting funded successfully back on July 9th, but also seems that they even managed to squeeze enough to also reach all the remaining Extra Stretch Goals, such as additional CG's for the girls as well as I believe a Harem scene with all the girls from the first part iirc. So now in this instance for many here I'm guessing non-backers we would be waiting until October of this year to then see what happens once the game is released and hopefully a kind soul can share or throw a bone with the Deluxe version equivalent of Part 2 here.

Last edited:
Reactions: H1tl3r and AwsHen

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So anyone having any news regarding Part 2? The only thing checking the backers on their Kickstarter page is that the pledgers on the "Popular Student" tier (around 80$ US) are the ones getting the Deluxe Version of the game, which (I hope) someone here can share later on considering we aren't that far way from October anyway.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Has there been any announcement or mention if this has finally been released at all?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes