• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated to deluxe 1.0.6

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello is there any Ntr or sharing girls to other guys in this i hope not it dose say harem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure it will be a harem ending, IF this game ever gets finished.
Yeah, it's a harem of sorts.

He has a group of sex slaves. There is more than 1 cock involved though.

I don't see where the romance is from though.

This is corruption, blackmail, sex slave and mind break. The idea is to conquer the girls. It's not a happy game like the art work would suggest, not going by what i've seen of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It is trying very hard to be Sansha Mendan from Bishop (also on this site), but I am missing the voices.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, it's a harem of sorts.

He has a group of sex slaves. There is more than 1 cock involved though.

I don't see where the romance is from though.

This is corruption, blackmail, sex slave and mind break. The idea is to conquer the girls. It's not a happy game like the art work would suggest, not going by what i've seen of it.
there is the happy rape trope though. Lol.

You mind break them and they fall in love with you. So "romance."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pity, i dont like sharing my bitches, im too much of an alpha for that. this wouldve been great if Protagonist was the only cock involved
He doesn't break them because he wants them, he does it for fun until he's bored of them. He uses what he can to break them and it's pretty typical of games like this to involve multiple cocks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man throwing aside his bitches just because he is bored of em? They still have uses you know.
That's the start of this game. He has some that he's bored of and discards them to take this job and get some more.

Once he's broken them it seems he loses interest.

I have only played bits so don't know how it will all play out. It's my twinsy's bloke that backed it and I told him one of the girls was cute so he lets me play when I visit, I haven't been round lately so haven't got chance to play all of part 1 but from what i've seen he's not what you'd call a nice guy.

The blonde, Ritsuko, gets double penetration. As of me playing it wasn't optional but it was early, things may have choices now.

It's not normally my kind of thing but I love the art and I found Rina proper cute so ended up playing anyway.

Normally romance is my thing but there was nothing like that here. There are no relationships, only his slaves.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pity, i dont like sharing my bitches, im too much of an alpha for that. this wouldve been great if Protagonist was the only cock involved
Let's not delude ourselves into thinking that fear of sharing is an alpha trait. There are plenty of sharing scenarios that happens because the MC is alpha. This game is about a guy mind breakin and sex slaving all the girls. They are just playthings. He doesn't have to develop some kinda love for them. It's pretty alpha that pussy is so commonplace that you don't get attached and don't mind using your bitches for personal profit or amusement. Of course, there are plenty of sharing scenarios for betas too. Mainly all the cuckold stuff.

I also don't particularly like sharing most of the time in my dominant MC games. But its not because "I am too alpha." It's more of a selfish thing lol. I don't really mind if it happens though :/ Eh.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Let's not delude ourselves into thinking that fear of sharing is an alpha trait. There are plenty of sharing scenarios that happens because the MC is alpha. This game is about a guy mind breakin and sex slaving all the girls. They are just playthings. He doesn't have to develop some kinda love for them. It's pretty alpha that pussy is so commonplace that you don't get attached and don't mind using your bitches for personal profit or amusement. Of course, there are plenty of sharing scenarios for betas too. Mainly all the cuckold stuff.

I also don't particularly like sharing most of the time in my dominant MC games. But its not because "I am too alpha." It's more of a selfish thing lol. I don't really mind if it happens though :/ Eh.
i also feel selfish about my bitches, but didnt know how to put it to words so i just went with saying "im too alpha to share"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes