VN Ren'Py Completed Break! The Rematch Part 1 & 2 [Deluxe Edition] [PUSH! Publication]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NobodyInHell

Jul 20, 2017
Quality is pretty good, especially enjoyed the writing. Sad to see that it will probably not get funded.

Trapezoid3

Feb 18, 2018
Seriously, the developer shouldn't be in charge of the thread, we won't get free links anymore if this trend continues
Please stop being a child, there always be other ways to pirate this game. The Dev are just using this thread for the kickstarter so the game can be fully funded and made so you can jerk off to it afterwords, they still don't have the full funding needed.

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Someone please explain to me how this 'fully funded' thing works? I understand there is a goal to reach in order to do a complete game, but asking for that kind of sum with just a demo in play may stifle some that would give. This is just me thinking out loud, but would it make more sense to release say a first chapter or first volume of the game with a little more story and content beyond the demo to wet the appetite of potential new donors? From what I've seen in this forum, a lot of games build piece by piece and keep inspiring donors as the game progresses until they meet the requirements to complete it. Looks like the game here has some backing (almost 2/3 of the way to the goal), which I believe is probably enough to get the main game started at least. Also, I believe a donor doesn't want to feel like their donation is all or nothing. Perhaps a 0.1 or 0.2 release will help push the rest needed to fund a full complete game. Just a thought.

pushpublication

Feb 2, 2019
Updated the OP.
Why was the latest post deleted? This is an older demo which doesn't represent the current game at all. The screenshots aren't even correct in this one! This is an old Demo and has nothing has to do with our current project on Kickstarter as we have scrapped this version of the project entirely.

After the first project failed, we went back to the drawing boards. We asked our backers what was wrong with our previous version of the demo and based on their feedback massive changes were made.

The latest demo has a completely different plot with a much darker approach. We've fixed the character designs in terms of physical appearances. We have an entirely new Game Engine & it's Ren'py. We've included a choice & affection system in the game. There's a map system now so you can pick one or multiple girls to play with. The UI had a modern redesign and we have an entirely new set of SFX & soundtracks. It is changed and improved that much to the point the demo that was mentioned in this thread doesn't even the same thing anymore. The older demo was made by another entire team!

So updating this thread is still misleading. We'd rather have this one removed and keep the latest one you posted!

I hope you resolve this issue. Much thanks.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Why was the latest post deleted? This is an older demo which doesn't represent the current game at all. The screenshots aren't even correct in this one! This is an old Demo and has nothing has to do with our current project on Kickstarter as we have scrapped this version of the project entirely.

After the first project failed, we went back to the drawing boards. We asked our backers what was wrong with our previous version of the demo and based on their feedback massive changes were made.

The latest demo has a completely different plot with a much darker approach. We've fixed the character designs in terms of physical appearances. We have an entirely new Game Engine & it's Ren'py. We've included a choice & affection system in the game. There's a map system now so you can pick one or multiple girls to play with. The UI had a modern redesign and we have an entirely new set of SFX & soundtracks. It is changed and improved that much to the point the demo that was mentioned in this thread doesn't even the same thing anymore. The older demo was made by another entire team!

So updating this thread is still misleading. We'd rather have this one removed and keep the latest one you posted!

Are there any rivals in the game? do they also have affection bars for the girls?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Or. You could've simply contacted me in private and tell me about all of these things and I would've modified. No? I'm not important enough in here since I'm the one who made the thread and the one who some on your behalf most likely, iirc, asked me to create the thread?

Got it. Next time, do it on your own without bothering us (or in this case, me) enough.

Reactions: genthrow

pushpublication

Feb 2, 2019
Or. You could've simply contacted me in private and tell me about all of these things and I would've modified. No? I'm not important enough in here since I'm the one who made the thread and the one who some on your behalf most likely, iirc, asked me to create the thread?

Got it. Next time, do it on your own without bothering us (or in this case, me) enough.
Sorry If I offended you or anything! I do not know you, never talked to you, neither knew this thread existed. We never contacted anyone about posting our first demo game on F95zone before this time. When I posted about our game yesterday, and that was our first time, crust was the one who got to us first and made a post about our game yesterday. I logged in today and saw the post removed so then I searched and got this old thread. crust replied 'Updated the OP' so we thought it's only appropriate for us to contact him for this issue since he was the one who updated it.

Again, sorry for any kind of misunderstanding.

pushpublication

Feb 2, 2019
Are there any rivals in the game? do they also have affection bars for the girls?
There'd be no rivals but there'd be scenes where the girls would be shared with others. The affection system will work on the background and won't be shown directly to you. The ending will depend on whether you visited just one girl over and over or visited everyone.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
There'd be no rivals but there'd be scenes where the girls would be shared with others. The affection system will work on the background and won't be shown directly to you. The ending will depend on whether you visited just one girl over and over or visited everyone.
ew ok, was hoping for that

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes