Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
how does she avoid the bbc rapist in the alley (escape to the street is in red and wont let me pick it) i didnt have her frink or take pill at photographers and didnt take last drink with darryl if that helps
This depends not only on the alcohol she has drunk, but also on her intelligence. She needs to be smart enough to escape. If you want her to escape anyway, you have to drink very little.

Intelligence matters too, my friends!

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Haven't played the game but pertains to my interests. Unfortunately as for previews and as others said: can't stand her face. Would've liked her to be younger and more angel face.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite good game, intriguing idea, animations and sounds (y) Still graphics is not very good, but hope this will improve in the future :)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Good story, Great Premise and a good game overall, but if I were to rate it now it would only get 3 stars.

In my opinion the flaws are...
1) Poorly rendered and sometimes even ugly MC. Renders are grainy and low quality. I imagine this game would do much better if the MC model and renders attracted people to this title.
For instance the MC here
1728021602762.png
vs a good HQ render with a good looking MC
5555kk_intel.jpg

The render quality and the model desperately needs work. 12 pages of replies in 2 years is evidence people are not flocking here to see where the story goes. They see the MC and pass without even giving the story a chance.

The second flaw is the unknown outcomes to your choices, when you make choices they have an impact on the MC's life and changes her stats in Faithful, Submissive, Slut, and intelligence which is kind of cool. However, unless you religously follow the stat numbers in the stat ui, you can miss a ton of content.

For instance I found this game because it had a female protagonist and I was bored, so even though the MC was fairly unattractive I decided to give it a go. I quickly Fast forwarded through the choices, to get a rough idea of the story type. I saw Andrew getting a BJ after the carnival so I was happy it wasn't a slow burn BS game. When I started over to follow the story I tried 3 times to get to the same point in the game and could not duplicate the same choices that led me to the BJ scene.

I finally said fuck it and just edited my Save to get the outcome I wanted. The choices should be clearly and easily identified to show what stats are going to get boosted because some choices are not obvious. Some add an obvious Submissive boost but other choices may add a Submissive and Slut boost.

This is simply suggestions to the dev on how it may be possible to improve the game and get some more traffic driven to your Patreon. As it is now I overall LIKE this game but I like it because it has an interesting story so far and that's it.

No offense is intended or meant by my critique, it is simply a new players perspective that I hope helps.

Good Luck with your title and I at least will come back to check out the story as it is interesting.

Last edited:

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Thank you for your constructive criticism. But you have chosen a photo of the MC where she should have a drunk face....

I will try to improve the face. I already changed the eyebrows to see if I can make her face more stylized.... About the body I have very positive critics.

Reactions: wildride69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
This depends not only on the alcohol she has drunk, but also on her intelligence. She needs to be smart enough to escape. If you want her to escape anyway, you have to drink very little.

Intelligence matters too, my friends!
do you have a save right at that choice where she can escape to the street, cause i tried 2 new starts with always avoiding drinking choices and staying faithful this time and it still didnt help, i think her intelligence was at 50 something
screenshot0001.png

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
do you have a save right at that choice where she can escape to the street, cause i tried 2 new starts with always avoiding drinking choices and staying faithful this time and it still didnt help, i think her intelligence was at 50 something
View attachment 4099304
I don't have it. Although if you want I create it, but you don't miss content.

With intelligence above 22, you should be able to escape. Both at the beginning and in the middle of the rape.
Intelligence drops when taking drugs, lying to your friends or partner, making bad decisions.... Not by drinking alcohol... as far as I remember... and I think that the maximum you can reach in the course of the game, is 30, for the moment. You start at 27.

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
nice update dev. looking forward to more forced/blackmail/corruption content. Although the size of the update was not huge given the development time, it is understandable. I hope you get popular and more resources soon to update this more frequently. Game with great potential!

Reactions: luminaz

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I don't have it. Although if you want I create it, but you don't miss content.

With intelligence above 22, you should be able to escape. Both at the beginning and in the middle of the rape.
Intelligence drops when taking drugs, lying to your friends or partner, making bad decisions.... Not by drinking alcohol... as far as I remember... and I think that the maximum you can reach in the course of the game, is 30, for the moment. You start at 27.
I think, no matter what, she can't escape. 56 int, no slutyness and not submissive, still the escape option stays locked.
It's probably a bug.
1728063416678.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I think, no matter what, she can't escape. 56 int, no slutyness and not submissive, still the escape option stays locked.
It's probably a bug.
View attachment 4099445
What???

I don't know how you could get there.... Surely there is an error somewhere that I haven't detected...
Those values in the variables seem unrealistic to me!

Start from the beginning to be on the safe side.

PS: I have checked that this may be the case. There is a bug that I have already corrected in the software... Let's see how I make the patch. Sorry.

Last edited:

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
Thank you for your constructive criticism. But you have chosen a photo of the MC where she should have a drunk face....

I will try to improve the face. I already changed the eyebrows to see if I can make her face more stylized.... About the body I have very positive critics.
Congratulations dev. Nice game so far... (y)

Reactions: Manowar23

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Great update, lovely alley scene :devilish:

The available choices seem to generally fit well w the archetype I've chosen for her; dumb, submissive, drugs
However I'm curious what would make the 'do nothing' option available in the subway.

Reactions: Manowar23
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes