Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
The change log was updated last week, Patreon says finished, where is the update?
The only thing missing is the translation, which is about to fall into my hands. I am preparing the page to include the update. I promise that tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, I will post it for my sponsors on my patreon page... and a week later, right here...

Patience friends... I hope you won't be disappointed...

Greetings...

shobhie

Sep 1, 2020
The change log was updated last week, Patreon says finished, where is the update?
Brother, sorry for the delay. It was because of me. I was taking me pleasant time translating.
But fear not I have finished it and handed over to the dev but my translation isn't 100% accurate, once the game has released I will correct any errors present.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Breaking Becky [0.2.8] [TKW]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
What... this chick sucks someones dick who still has a heavy ass CRT television?! That's a bridge too far, disgusting.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BreakingBecky-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
At the moment it is only available to my
I have to thank them for their effort and collaboration.

Regards
how does she avoid the bbc rapist in the alley (escape to the street is in red and wont let me pick it) i didnt have her frink or take pill at photographers and didnt take last drink with darryl if that helps

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
Story is good and her body is perfect. But her face looks scary. Please improve it. at least her eyebrows. :oops:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes