VN Ren'Py Breaking My Step-Mother [v0.1] [3DK-x]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Hey, I was wondering, I know this is off topic (I'm sure I'd love this game but this kind of interracial turns me off completely) but, does your comic Classroom Trouble end with the cliffhanger of the son about to learn where the girls in his class went or is there more after that?

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey, I was wondering, I know this is off topic (I'm sure I'd love this game but this kind of interracial turns me off completely) but, does your comic Classroom Trouble end with the cliffhanger of the son about to learn where the girls in his class went or is there more after that?
There is more. There's an updated version on Subscribe-Star now of a Chapter Two. More pages coming this Wednesday too! It shows what went on in Detention. What the girls saw...

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm making progress with the next update guys! Just wanted to let you know! In the meantime, here is a new version of the Prologue with Adeline's (Step-Mother) new updated look! Only got MAC and WIN versions for now, but if somebody wants to make an Android port please feel free to!

If somebody could update the OP that would be great!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I'm making progress with the next update guys! Just wanted to let you know! In the meantime, here is a new version of the Prologue with Adeline's (Step-Mother) new updated look! Only got MAC and WIN versions for now, but if somebody wants to make an Android port please feel free to!

Folder

You can click the report button of your post and the choose game update...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

DM me next time, is faster

Reactions: 3DK-x

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Just what I always wanted, to try and insert myself as Gary Coleman.
Or Carlton banks

a8d3c75dd97e7c8be1e5758316fcba09.gif

See? he's happy he broke his Step-Mamma

wait, a black male protagonist?
I mean, it was bound to happen, especially with how many crybabies wanted to play as one. Now, I'd like other races because White/Black/Asian is getting tiring. There's a lot of races/colors in the world, get busy!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes