VN Ren'Py Breaking My Step-Mother [v0.1] [3DK-x]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Ever wonder why people who claim they "Don't Like" whatever kink, always seem to end up in those exact VN's?

I love the concept of this game and hope the story takes off and it get's better and better.

I'll never understand the "I don't Like People"
"I Don't Like Interracial" --- See's an Interracial couple on the first picture of the game and immediately has to play the VN.
"I Don't Like NTR" --- Reads the Description and immediately has to play the VN.
"I Don't Like Corruption" --- See's the Corruption tag and immediately has to play the VN.

It Blows my mind how often this happens.

The main Male character, I do wish his character model was polished more but that is an Art Style choice and if the dev is happy it's fine as the Stepmom looks really good. Good start Dev I hope the story writing keeps improving and the art style is tightened up a bit as this VN progresses. Well Done.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
E-HENTAI got Nuke it doesn't exist anymore
Works perfectly fine for me. Maybe it got blocked in your country. Try use a VPN
I had that issue with some other sides, that (i think) got blocked in my country, but with a good VPN i can access them. Until now i have no problems with E-Hentai or ExHentai.
Morality police is everywhere these days...

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
wow this is really good, I'll definitely check it out on steam or whatever.

3DK-x searched for it and didnt see an answer but is there an explanation of what happened to Darius' mom?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes