VN Ren'Py Breaking My Step-Mother [v0.1] [3DK-x]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreakingMyStepMother-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wow this is really good, I'll definitely check it out on steam or whatever.
Thanks! Yeah I'll be looking into Steam in the future if they allow this kind of content.

2272000 said:
3DK-x searched for it and didnt see an answer but is there an explanation of what happened to Darius' mom?
I don't want to really say anything much about her other than she's still around. She will play a part further down the line in a non-sexual capacity.

Linux version plz
I'll look into it dude.

hi bro, are you planing to add animatiosn gifs or something like this?
I'm really on the fence about it. Once I get into the sex stuff I'll probably have a good think about it! It's definitely a possibility!

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
released a month ago and that previous version ended at the prologue. What's changed in this version? Changelog has nothing in it. Seems like a ghost update to me unless someone can clarify otherwise. Nice models though

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Thanks! Yeah I'll be looking into Steam in the future if they allow this kind of content.

I'm really on the fence about it. Once I get into the sex stuff I'll probably have a good think about it! It's definitely a possibility!
I mean

I think your game is fine. Also, if your game really is a "Kinetic Novel" make sure it says so on the Steam store page (when and if you hit steam) because some Devs don't like mentioning this and people end up thinking they can make choices, when they can't.

I did see someone mentioning a choice that you're able to make for a character's outfit? is that how far the choices go? Kinetic games with choices are confusing.

When it comes to animations, it can make an update take a bit longer than it would for a non-animated game. If people want animations, they better not bitch about how long it's taking.

3DK-x

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
released a month ago and that previous version ended at the prologue. What's changed in this version? Changelog has nothing in it. Seems like a ghost update to me unless someone can clarify otherwise. Nice models though
It has appearance changes only to the female model, Adeline. I just wanted to update it so it properly reflects the direction I'm going regarding appearance changes. Nothing else just yet.

I mean

I think your game is fine. Also, if your game really is a "Kinetic Novel" make sure it says so on the Steam store page (when and if you hit steam) because some Devs don't like mentioning this and people end up thinking they can make choices, when they can't.

I did see someone mentioning a choice that you're able to make for a character's outfit? is that how far the choices go? Kinetic games with choices are confusing.

When it comes to animations, it can make an update take a bit longer than it would for a non-animated game. If people want animations, they better not bitch about how long it's taking.
It is going to be Kinetic. This is my first time dabbling with Ren'Py so I wanted to keep it simple. Clothing choices only and potentially choices on what kind of sex scene the player wants to see. Thanks for the heads up regarding posting on Steam though.

Yeah if I added animations it would of course increase wait time between updates which I see as a downside. Depends on how much demand for them I have.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes