Ren'Py Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.3] [Mighty Ducks Studio's]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
" The protagonist, a young virgin, who is in the friend zone, will desperately try to get out of it. In his attempts to lose his virginity, he will discover not only how to break the friend zone, he will also venture into the world of BDSM, incest, voyeurism... " no mention of a female protag
so the mistake was the automatic translation, in the translation a young female) was speaking

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So far a spy on the cams simp ulator where we see girls trying to quench their thirst for MC.
Hope MC gets the jist and offers them some reprieve soon. Babes be bustling with love 4 him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looks to be well made and thought out.. could be a dark horse candidate for AVN Oscars. Short but sweet and left wanting more. Two thumbs up.

Quick addition.. A save your game here screen would be much appreciated before it reverts back to the beginning screen.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Not to pick on anyone, but I never really got the 'I can't relate to the protag because it isn't just like me' thing. You really can't put yourself in other people's shoes? I grew up on the fucking Ninja Turtles, didn't need to be a Turtle to relate.

I know it's pretty widespread in games given how many people get pissed off when they can't make themselves in a character creator. Just never got why that was so important.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Breaking The Friend Zone [v0.1.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Interesting will take a look at it, However would like to know will there be a work around for certain tags like BDSM for those players that find it disturbing and discussing?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story is very cliche but the renders and models look good, too bad the mc has to be the typical virgin prota, loser who suffers from bullying and here we have to add that he is a simp... ( in this version/demo?) well we'll have to wait for a next update to see what direction this game is going to take (at the moment the mc's attitude doesn't appeal to me at least, he even lets himself be hit by a exhibitionist on the train and he thinks he deserves it :FacePalm: )

It would be nice if it is possible to have a list of the planned tags and what would be avoidable and what would not in genre spoiler and Dev notes.

Good luck Dev.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The story is very cliche but the renders and models look good, too bad the mc has to be the typical virgin prota, loser who suffers from bullying and here we have to add that he is a simp... ( in this version/demo?) well we'll have to wait for a next update to see what direction this game is going to take (at the moment the mc's attitude doesn't appeal to me at least, he even lets himself be hit by a exhibitionist on the train and he thinks he deserves it :FacePalm: )

It would be nice if it is possible to have a list of the planned tags and what would be avoidable and what would not in genre spoiler and Dev notes.

Good luck Dev.
That's a big yikes.

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Coulda been interesting if the dev took some risks.

At first, I thought this might be some insight into a true incel MC lol. You know, one of those dudes that lament that the girl of his dreams are always into assholes/Chads and not a refined gentleman such as himself.

Then, I thought maybe it would at least explore the themes in a somewhat realistic manner. That doesn't seem to be it either.

Still too early to tell, but it looks like there won't be any real exploration of what it means to be in a "friend zone." Seems like it will just go with the standard harem story with an initially weak protag and some "will they, won't they" cliche.

One thing to note is that the choices do not affect any variables or flags. Game is not tracking any one these choices so far. Plus, MC's characterization is inconsistent. You peep or sleep molest your family, but he has pretty much nothign to say about it. He just molests for a few minutes and then goes, "Ok, that's enough. Let's go to sleep." As if this situation is entirely normal for him lol. He could at least question himself or blame the "Chads and Stacys" for turning him into a creepy incel. It just seems like the dev didn't really brainstorm the characters and just started writing a story.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Good luck Dev.
sounds like the build up story for a cuck MC ngl.

I see NTR tag, in this games near future.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes