Ren'Py Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.3] [Mighty Ducks Studio's]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

siddey

Apr 23, 2021
Too narrowminded imo.
I will identify myself more with MC and action if he's white.
That's because i'm white. Happens automatically , fantasizing it's me as MC.
Nothing to do with racism.
You are the narrow minded one and stupid. Do you identity yourself as kratos while playing god of war or as a woman too when playing Lara croft games. Geez

Bopo2727

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 1687225 Overview:
The protagonist, a young virgin, who is in the friend zone, will desperately try to get out of it. In his attempts to lose his virginity, he will discover not only how to break the friend zone, he will also venture into the world of BDSM, incest, voyeurism...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-05
Developer: Mighty Ducks Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
OTHERS:
ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial and might break your game, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1687217 View attachment 1687218 View attachment 1687219 View attachment 1687220 View attachment 1687221 View attachment 1687222 View attachment 1687223 View attachment 1687224
what happen to the creators patreon?

Feb 14, 2021
Looks to be well made and thought out.. could be a dark horse candidate for AVN Oscars. Short but sweet and left wanting more. Two thumbs up.

Quick addition.. A save your game here screen would be much appreciated before it reverts back to the beginning screen.
We're glad you enjoyed the game. Waiting for your vote in the AVN Oscars!

Feb 14, 2021
Interesting will take a look at it, However would like to know will there be a work around for certain tags like BDSM for those players that find it disturbing and discussing?
We're considering to implement skippable parts in future updates that might not be enjoyed for all players

Feb 14, 2021
Coulda been interesting if the dev took some risks.

At first, I thought this might be some insight into a true incel MC lol. You know, one of those dudes that lament that the girl of his dreams are always into assholes/Chads and not a refined gentleman such as himself.

Then, I thought maybe it would at least explore the themes in a somewhat realistic manner. That doesn't seem to be it either.

Still too early to tell, but it looks like there won't be any real exploration of what it means to be in a "friend zone." Seems like it will just go with the standard harem story with an initially weak protag and some "will they, won't they" cliche.

One thing to note is that the choices do not affect any variables or flags. Game is not tracking any one these choices so far. Plus, MC's characterization is inconsistent. You peep or sleep molest your family, but he has pretty much nothign to say about it. He just molests for a few minutes and then goes, "Ok, that's enough. Let's go to sleep." As if this situation is entirely normal for him lol. He could at least question himself or blame the "Chads and Stacys" for turning him into a creepy incel. It just seems like the dev didn't really brainstorm the characters and just started writing a story.
This is now the first version of the game and this was just a first approach to show you the characters. The game has already a plot structured but we're opened to adapt it a bit with your suggestions.
Also, the main plot is based in Breaking the FZ but it's still a AVN so we'll be adding different content not based on Breaking FZ so we can have more freedom with the writing of the plot.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well... so two "artists" are making this game (saw it on patreon) for the fact hat two guys are working on it, its dissapointing... the renders are ok, average. You see this quality around every corner on F95, so nothing special.

Rest is... nothing. Story is kinda dumb, could work if you write it better... the wrting is just awful. Please get somebody with better english knowledge... my english is kinda bad, but this? Ouch.

There is so much work to do if this game should go anywhere. Its not impossible, the story really could work with better writing... some characters are nice or interesting too... but at this state, just nope... these two "artists" need serious help to get this goin. Sorry.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so is there really only 4 tasks? I checked the little notebook or whatever it is and all the tasks are crossed off but is there something that needs to be done to trigger the next task or event? Or is that really all the content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so is there really only 4 tasks? I checked the little notebook or whatever it is and all the tasks are crossed off but is there something that needs to be done to trigger the next task or event? Or is that really all the content?
latter i think.

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
MC is a punk assed bitch that needs an attitude adjustment. The therapist should have smacked the taste out of his mouth and de-nutted him. Game needs a tag for a five - year old playacting like a young adult. I'll check back in 4-5 years to see if I no longer want to punch my screen when MC is on it. Good Luck with your game anyway.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes