Ren'Py Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.3] [Mighty Ducks Studio's]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I tried it and was verry disappointed so far ...

firstly he uses uncompressed png´s right out of the render software (lossless jpg/webp would easily shrink the game size significant without losing any quality)

secondly it was over very quick ... took almost the same time to play than to unzip it ;)
Calling it a demo would imo be more appropriate ^^

thirdly the models didnt look that good - cant point a finger at it but they look somehow off (also the masturbate scene from Kat and her "hairy holes" - yikes)

If there is not an improvment in comming updates - I cant see me playing it again
I know tastes are different - sooo thats just my opinion ^^

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: AravinFlame

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
On one hand I like the blonde cheerleader and the chick with glasses at the bottom of the banner but on the other one of the key tags mentioned is questionable for me these days. Voyeurism is two edged sword; it can be awesome when its focused on chicks and lesbian action but not particularly a fan if its watching a chick with another dude. Gonna keep an eye on this and hope its more of the former with choices not to watch if its the latter.

Good luck with the project

Gebu

Nov 9, 2017
windows security flags "BreakingTheFriendZone-32.exe" as trojan. it popped the warning the second i opened this games folder
"i downloaded this trough nopy"
tested the Mega link too and its 32-bit exe seems to cause the flag too
seems that the 32-bit one has Trojan in it

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
windows security flags "BreakingTheFriendZone-32.exe" as trojan. it popped the warning the second i opened this games folder
"i downloaded this trough nopy"
tested the Mega link too and its 32-bit exe seems to cause the flag too
seems that the 32-bit one has Trojan in it
This is a common issue with the new Renpy version. It is a false positive.

D

Deleted member 3116788

Nice trojan virus you have in your files. BEWARE!!!!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the description speaks of a female protagonist, with the tag says that it is a male protagonist, now it complicates

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
the description speaks of a female protagonist, with the tag says that it is a male protagonist, now it complicates
" The protagonist, a young virgin, who is in the friend zone, will desperately try to get out of it. In his attempts to lose his virginity, he will discover not only how to break the friend zone, he will also venture into the world of BDSM, incest, voyeurism... " no mention of a female protag

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes