• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking the Lust [v0.2] [Natch]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
this was a great Demo, game looks different than other games with this engine (very good choice) if only the game actually keeps getting updates (unlike so many other new games) it can clearly raise high. animations are good, music is good, everything about this game is well done in my opinion. it's not amazing, but maybe a year from now it will be very known, the dev just needs to keep working on it.

my own opinion in terms of plot is that it would be nice if we could name the characters, and also add incest with a patch (it's clear that the woman who "adapts" him is his mother, that's the fetish here)

Reactions: acondo

hellothereworld

Feb 20, 2020
Is this the same dev that made this? Similar models, similar art style, and similar lack of proficiency in writing/dialogue. The patreon page is shut down, but this "Natch" guy's Patreon layout is literally exactly the same, so I'm pretty sure they're the same person.

If that's the case, then this dev has already abandoned 2 projects within like three months. Their first game is called "sweet desire saga" or something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets abandoned as well. It appears to me that the dev is only making these games for a quick cashgrab, instead of genuinely spending time and patience into developing and fostering a decent playerbase.

If this game doesn't do well, the dev's probably gonna leave yet again. Just a little heads-up to people who are considering to donate to his Patreon lol.

Reactions: Xtmr61

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
looks really promising.
nice model design and also fun writing (besides the obvious grammer problems but thats understandable for a non native speaker)

keep up the good work
I wonder if there will be some transformation in the game (huge demon dick?)

One thing I really didn't like was the flashing cursor

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok so first and fore most this game deserves the kinetic tag atm ans theres is litterally no choices at all.

aside from that i'll admit im not really into shota stuff but i guess MC is just tall enough it doesnt bug me.

the english isnt super bad. at the very least you can understand what you need to.

absolutely loved the interaction between Janet and Lexxi. i actually laughed a bit.

So my question is what would be the point of this game?
will we have choices to make later in future updates?
will it be sandbox(please no).
will we later on be able to choose what fetishes we can do?
will we be able to choose who we have sex with? (doubt it cause this demo didnt let you choose)
what are the planned tags?

but yeah overall i liked it. just not sure what to expect.

Reactions: HansDampf788

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
the dick cursor is annoying
I agree very annoying and hard to point.. give us a normal damn cursor.

BTW what the hell is that strap the boys are wearing on there uniform around there waist suppose to be?

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
BTW what the hell is that strap the boys are wearing on there uniform around there waist suppose to be?
didnt really notice that. but they look like suspenders that all the guys seemed to agree not to wear them normally and just let them hang :whistle:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the dick cursor is still there but at least its not flashing anymore. looks like choices were added this time around but not alot.

humor was still there but im more concerned about the futa demon chick. can she be avoided and will futa be a major thing in this game?

Reactions: HansDampf788

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, one thing I don't like is that the text takes a second to load and then you accidentally misclick and skip the next text, however from my current impressions I'm considering giving it a 5/5.

If the dev needs help with the English translation, hmu. I'll do it for free when I catch up with the end of the update.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Is this the same dev that made this? Similar models, similar art style, and similar lack of proficiency in writing/dialogue. The patreon page is shut down, but this "Natch" guy's Patreon layout is literally exactly the same, so I'm pretty sure they're the same person.

If that's the case, then this dev has already abandoned 2 projects within like three months. Their first game is called "sweet desire saga" or something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets abandoned as well. It appears to me that the dev is only making these games for a quick cashgrab, instead of genuinely spending time and patience into developing and fostering a decent playerbase.

If this game doesn't do well, the dev's probably gonna leave yet again. Just a little heads-up to people who are considering to donate to his Patreon lol.
There's one hole in the theory, the other game had a Russian version, this one has a Spanish version so either the guy speaks 3 languages and didn't include his native/other language into the first release or there are 2 separate devs.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
There's one hole in the theory, the other game had a Russian version, this one has a Spanish version so either the guy speaks 3 languages and didn't include his native/other language into the first release or there are 2 separate devs, unless the translations are fanmade.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes