• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Breaking the Lust [v0.2] [Natch]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Pacing is way too fast, and combined with the machine translated Engrish totally broke immersion. There are more masculine male models in Koikatu, the one you are using is a wee bit too feminine for my taste, particularly for a demonic king of lust. Character development is almost absent: I realize it's more of a demo than anything else, but a little interior dialogue on the part of the female characters (for example the nun questioning why she's suddenly attracted to this boy and slowly giving in to the corruption) would go a long way. Female models are done fairly well, although most of them seem very similar physically. I'll wait a few updates before revisiting and hope for either a rewrite, or major revisions, editing, and proofreading.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
1st - dick cursor with no way to change it to a regular one kind of killed it for me.
2nd - had to UnRen to Force Enable Skipping
3rd - Patron Exclusive Content

What I did see overall after 30-45sec of skipping through all the content looked well done if not for the dick cursor which seemed pretty "in your face." I understand the "pay wall" with Patron content but I've never been a fan.

glg730

Jan 1, 2019
very good game you continue to develop more in the future you will be one of the greats like jackerman who started a little and look at him now he is among the greats

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…The new Linux archive has extension .bz2, which is wrong because it means a single compressed file (not an archive with multiple files) – it's typically appended to the filename without removing original extension. Proper tarball (archive) extension here would be either .tar.bz2 or .tbz.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Interesting, but needs a good bit of polish. I'll watch the thread and come back in 5 or 6 (v0.7-0.8 aprox)updates or so.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just downloaded and started this game. So far it is pretty good. Only negative I can see so far is the text speed. The delay between transitions is killing me

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes