murlok

Mar 17, 2018
the 2 version light and classic have a BUG , for choice sleeping potion or other , the result is always sleeping version for after day 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So day 4 when it says "do you disobey her orders" yes or no leads to the same outcome of no additional corruption. is this as designed?

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
For Joiplay users .. download quickedit application, rename gui.rpy to gui.txt ... Open it and add "#" before line number 15 and save .. rename back .gui.rpy

And it will work.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
the 2 version light and classic have a BUG , for choice sleeping potion or other , the result is always sleeping version for after day 3
Thank you for pointing that out.
I have received notification about the bug andI'm still debugging that error, and I still can't figure out why it doesn't trigger the other if clause.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Breed ver 0.3.1 Light (test fix for the Day 4 potion choice)

I rewrote the script a bit revolving the choice on Day 4, I've tested it and up to now the bug is fixed. But I still need some confirmation from you guys. If this version doesn't have the bug anymore, then I'll edit the links on page 1.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Predi1987 and rnzn

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yo dev let me give you a suggestion, QoL stuff, maybe it's just me, but i when i play renpy games with good renders i like to change the opacity of the textbox to be able to see the whole render without needing to hide the box

Just tested the 0.3.1, it fixed 2 things on my end, the day 4 bug and eventually the day 5 one, i have done 2 aphodisiac potions but didn't get the ring of corruption option, i didn't even knew that it was in the game, but now is everything working

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Reporting another bug the next frame/render from the save freezes, the game progress but the frame render don't change

Ps: not related to the bug, but idk if it my impression, but i think that you changed the Yennefer outfit for day one, on her presentation, if you actually did it, it was nice, it gives the character and the world idk, more life, life it's in the small details, nice(y)

Last edited:

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Yo dev let me give you a suggestion, QoL stuff, maybe it's just me, but i when i play renpy games with good renders i like to change the opacity of the textbox to be able to see the whole render without needing to hide the box

Just tested the 0.3.1, it fixed 2 things on my end, the day 4 bug and eventually the day 5 one, i have done 2 aphodisiac potions but didn't get the ring of corruption option, i didn't even knew that it was in the game, but now is everything working

Reporting another bug the next frame/render from the save freezes, the game progress but the frame render don't change

Ps: not related to the bug, but idk if it my impression, but i think that you changed the Yennefer outfit for day one, on her presentation, if you actually did it, it was nice, it gives the character and the world idk, more life, life it's in the small details, nice(y)
Thank you for your dedication, friend.
That's my fault for not putting the end clause at the end of day 5, so the story keeps on progressing without having any renders.
I posted a new link in which I have fix that.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

UchihaDDante

May 8, 2021
Breed [v0.3] [Gasmaskguy]

Full Quality Images
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Light Quality Images
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Traducción Auto al Esp con Paloslios Translator Definitive SSGSS Edition

Cualquier error avisen