Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Really like the new content! Her new outfits are hot and so is the dialogue but the game keeps crashing when day 3 rolls around or whenever new content appears, it gets really laggy before completely freezing and not responding, anyone else having this issue?
I'm coverting the images and fixing the script to make a lighter game, easier to load.
I apologize for the inconvenience that I cause :(

Reactions: AnActualLoser

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
dude game awesome just curios how many path are in the game. Does having the ring put you in the corruption/mind control path and are there seduction path? Just asking because at the end of day 3 she kept staring at the mc dick feel like more seduction than corruption.
You can choose to use the ring, or your irresistable goblin's charm on day 5. And what you choose to do affect how she treats you.

Reactions: myrul

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
I'm coverting the images and fixing the script to make a lighter game, easier to load.
I apologize for the inconvenience that I cause :(
It's all good man, it's your first game, you're gonna learn as you go. These quick updates have been wonderful and definitely gotten a lot of attention (rightfully so) so you're on the right track! Making the game smaller/optimized should be something you have on your radar because this game is getting rather large rather quickly.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
It's all good man, it's your first game, you're gonna learn as you go. These quick updates have been wonderful and definitely gotten a lot of attention (rightfully so) so you're on the right track! Making the game smaller/optimized should be something you have on your radar because this game is getting rather large rather quickly.
Thank you for your support and kind words, friend.
The game size has decreased significantly after I converted the images to JPG, but I wonder how impactful it will be on the image quality. Please let me know if it's bad so I can decide whether I should switch entirely to JPG format.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Thats great! Can we change the outfit ? i kinda like the og one :love:
I really want to implement that mechanic, for you to change the outfit when you unlocked them. But the knowledge for that mechanic is beyond my understanding of renpy as of now, and since the basic of the game is to render sprites inside the scene, so it will be a pain in the ass to render those images tho.

myrul

Sep 21, 2016
I really want to implement that mechanic, for you to change the outfit when you unlocked them. But the knowledge for that mechanic is beyond my understanding of renpy as of now, and since the basic of the game is to render sprites inside the scene, so it will be a pain in the ass to render those images tho.
its ok just curious about it. Just keep doing what you think is best for the game.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Breed-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Wicked. Cockblock successful. Would've liked to humiliate him too but cockblocking is still great. I really like the choices, really feels like my choices matter.

• Love
Reactions: Gasmaskguy
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes