HTML Completed Breeder's Haven: Reconception [v4.17.2018][Whiskeyrose]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Dont spose we could get a status update on the sequel?
I'm sorry, it hasn't gotten very far and is in lewd game puragotry hell. I wouldn't wait for it and I'll update if it ever grows to something worthy of seeing the light of day. Otherwise I would continue to look elsewhere for now.

Doesn't help that my personal job has gotten very busy.

Up until about a year ago I had a job that allowed for 3ish hours a day in an office doing fuck-all. It was during those large downtimes I made all my games/other shit. That has now changed and I have very, very little free time during the day.

Basically this is a lot of words to just not wait up for a new game for now.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I'm sorry, it hasn't gotten very far and is in lewd game puragotry hell. I wouldn't wait for it and I'll update if it ever grows to something worthy of seeing the light of day. Otherwise I would continue to look elsewhere for now.

Doesn't help that my personal job has gotten very busy.

Up until about a year ago I had a job that allowed for 3ish hours a day in an office doing fuck-all. It was during those large downtimes I made all my games/other shit. That has now changed and I have very, very little free time during the day.

Basically this is a lot of words to just not wait up for a new game for now.
All good dude, not exactly counting the days just thought I'd hit you up on the off chance

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Does this game has an end?

In my first playthrough I'm around turn 78 and bought all tier 3 updates, the four sectors at level 9-10 and I can't get any new residents.

Is there more to unlock or was this most of the content?

Light and easy fun game I have to say ;-)

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
"Starting at some point in the early 2020's, the earth was ravaged by an unforseen pandemic which spread across the world unchecked. Victims of the disease died within weeks of contraction, with no cure or treatment ever discovered. Scientists could never discover the means of which the disease was contracted. Over the course of only a year, every single human being on earth contracted and fell victim to the virus."

1582818067447.png

Coronavirus conspiracy confirmed!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"Starting at some point in the early 2020's, the earth was ravaged by an unforseen pandemic which spread across the world unchecked. Victims of the disease died within weeks of contraction, with no cure or treatment ever discovered. Scientists could never discover the means of which the disease was contracted. Over the course of only a year, every single human being on earth contracted and fell victim to the virus."

View attachment 568700

Playing this in 2020 :FeelsBadMan:
Froge Concern.png

Feb 19, 2018

View attachment 568700

oh dear

Reactions: autor and LGZ64

rayugu21

Sep 5, 2017

View attachment 568700

Went to the comments for this

Reactions: Reij and autor

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Mirrored the links. Every link should be working now. Remember to report if the links are down.

Reactions: Velrix29
D

Deleted member 458653

where and how do you upgrade i can only have 21 girls but have space allready for 50 and a bank of R3000000,00?????
WTF Man?????

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Ok gents, let's make such a town. Who's with me?

On topic: Well, was fun and such, but I wouldn't say it's completed. Still needs lots of things.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes