• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Breeder's Haven: Reconception [v4.17.2018][Whiskeyrose]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
So on what links to download the game? Am I confused?
Download:
Update from 11.29.2017 version:
HTML Only:

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So on what links to download the game? Am I confused?
Download:
Update from 11.29.2017 version:
HTML Only:
if you have not downloaded this game ever, get the top one.

if you still have the files from last novembers release, download the middle and copy over.

if you downloaded the version i uploaded yesterday, download the bottom and copy over.

split it up to save bandwith and download time for those that desire

Reactions: ZereX

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
Bug.
Buying any sector upgrade raises sci_max regardless of which sector was upgraded.

edit:
Think I found another one.
When raising xp gain, one of the variables which is changed is casualxp_box. This seems to be a typo, as casualxp_bot is used elsewhere in the code.

Last edited:

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
Found a formatting bug when I forced twins and triplets.
normal:
Ana Foxxx, Dillion Harper, Chloe Amour,
twins:
Ana FoxxxTwins! , Dillion HarperTwins! , Chloe AmourTwins! ,
triplets:
Ana Foxxx Triplets! , , Dillion Harper Triplets! , , Chloe Amour Triplets! , ,

Edit:
I couldn't recruit Leah Jaye. Seems she is never added to recruitlist.
And I don't know if this is intentional, but there are two arrays in the code, one called recruitlist and the other recuitlist (missing the r). Seems like a typo, but they are both used about 140 times.

Edit2:
Seems the twin and triplet chance bug had already been reported. I know the Skin Diamond bug has already been reported, but I wanted to add that Ella Hughes is bugged in the same way, and it's not just casual sex, but breeding as well.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
For information, there is no creampie scene for Shazia, it points to shaziacream5.webm, which does not exist.

Additionally, casual sex with Skin Diamond adds XP to Culture instead of Recreation.

Last edited:

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Found a formatting bug when I forced twins and triplets.
normal:
Ana Foxxx, Dillion Harper, Chloe Amour,
twins:
Ana FoxxxTwins! , Dillion HarperTwins! , Chloe AmourTwins! ,
triplets:
Ana Foxxx Triplets! , , Dillion Harper Triplets! , , Chloe Amour Triplets! , ,

Edit:
I couldn't recruit Leah Jaye. Seems she is never added to recruitlist.
And I don't know if this is intentional, but there are two arrays in the code, one called recruitlist and the other recuitlist (missing the r). Seems like a typo, but they are both used about 140 times.

Edit2:
Seems the twin and triplet chance bug had already been reported. I know the Skin Diamond bug has already been reported, but I wanted to add that Ella Hughes is bugged in the same way, and it's not just casual sex, but breeding as well.

thanks for the report. Will take a gander at it for the next version. Im out of town for a few days so I cant check to make sure the recuitlist works.

there are 2 lists on each page. one removes from the pool, the other adds to a recuited array. I attempted to use the 2nd array to make confescating recruits if you fail the tax check, but couldnt get it to work. I need to check to make sure everything is spelled right, but currently one of those lists does nothing.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is it intended that the science sector's storage maximum increases, while the other 3 areas' storage doesn't increase?

upload_2018-4-7_17-11-3.png

Apr 7, 2018
It appears that the Leah Jaye is not initialized in the list or after buying upgrades, so she does not appear while playing, even if everything is maxed.

Also, the Congradulations -> Congratulations haven't been corrected for each impregnation message, for example: Congradulations, Abella is now bearing your child!

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It appears that the Leah Jaye is not initialized in the list or after buying upgrades, so she does not appear while playing, even if everything is maxed.

Also, the Congradulations -> Congratulations haven't been corrected for each impregnation message, for example: Congradulations, Abella is now bearing your child!
ill fix the leah bug at some ppint.

also fixing that typo will take time. it will have to stay as is for now

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Well so after like 50 turns I have everything maxed, but only have 79 residents while I shoudl be able to get 80, one from science sector is missing and I have no idea why.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Well so after like 50 turns I have everything maxed, but only have 79 residents while I shoudl be able to get 80, one from science sector is missing and I have no idea why.
It's the Leah Jaye bug reported previously ;).

Dec 8, 2017
Is it intended that the science sector's storage maximum increases, while the other 3 areas' storage doesn't increase?
the other storages increase when you start to build structures in them and level them up. this is in the latest html version. if it isn't then you need to replace the html with the latest version.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
the other storages increase when you start to build structures in them and level them up. this is in the latest html version. if it isn't then you need to replace the html with the latest version.
Mine didn't level up. I'm playing the latest version using firefox.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes