formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Can we replace actual bovaurs with normal belly bovaurs ? If yes how ? Can we limit the cursor for some body parts with the randomize option mode (weel I forgot the option name) ?
There's a guy who created some presets to replace a lot of the neph in the game. Likely a lot of them bovaurs. If you are willing to search the forums I believe he called it "No more fat fucks". Otherwise you can edit the neph you catch with a save editor. Skinny traits only go so far with bovaur so if you want them more skinny I suggest you try one of the two.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
There's a guy who created some presets to replace a lot of the neph in the game. Likely a lot of them bovaurs. If you are willing to search the forums I believe he called it "No more fat fucks". Otherwise you can edit the neph you catch with a save editor. Skinny traits only go so far with bovaur so if you want them more skinny I suggest you try one of the two.
Thanks man but I was wondering if there was no other way to do it without disabling body composition option

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Ahem, that guy is me :D
And yes, that's exactly the name for the pack I made, but a little correction first:
"created some presets to replace a lot of the neph in the game"
The pack replaces ALL neph presets in the game that aren't slender by default (i.e. everything that is ≥slightly "chubby")(so all except Foxen, Harpies, Bats, Vulwargs and a few Hybrids).

The most recent pack is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...a-derelicthelmsman.2483/page-201#post-2698886

It's not updated for the version released a few days ago, but if I recall correctly all Dere implemented was the Fern update and the pack should still work properly.

Also, I have no clue, how to change the general preset values for the auto-generator of Nephelym, or else I would make a general plugin, that changes the default values for every fat neph to be slim.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Ahem, that guy is me :D
And yes, that's exactly the name for the pack I made, but a little correction first:
"created some presets to replace a lot of the neph in the game"
The pack replaces ALL neph presets in the game that aren't slender by default (i.e. everything that is ≥slightly "chubby")(so all except Foxen, Harpies, Bats, Vulwargs and a few Hybrids).

The most recent pack is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders...a-derelicthelmsman.2483/page-201#post-2698886

It's not updated for the version released a few days ago, but if I recall correctly all Dere implemented was the Fern update and the pack should still work properly.

Also, I have no clue, how to change the general preset values for the auto-generator of Nephelym, or else I would make a general plugin, that changes the default values for every fat neph to be slim.
Any chance of tweaking it to affect tits as well? So every single seraph, slime, and several others don't have torso-sized tits?
Totally unrelated, is there a way to save the 'blueprint" of a crossbreed? I mixed a shark and demon, and got a gorgeous orange shark with ember-glowing spots I'd love to make a preset.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Any chance of tweaking it to affect tits as well? So every single seraph, slime, and several others don't have torso-sized tits?
Totally unrelated, is there a way to save the 'blueprint" of a crossbreed? I mixed a shark and demon, and got a gorgeous orange shark with ember-glowing spots I'd love to make a preset.
Oh, I might have overlooked those. Usually the tits are turned into "normal" large tit size (something around the D-size range unlike the original which considers something like F-size as "medium to large").
Gonna check those when I update the pack for the next version

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I was going to skip updating my copy until something more significant, such as a new hybrid or neph was added in, because I thought that stage 3 Fern wasn't worth it. (thought it would just be titjob into mouth or something) I stand, in more ways than one, corrected.

Reactions: Gojii and JayAn

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I really can't wait for more male models to come out. But I know he is working on them as we speak just a matter of waiting. UGH I HAVE NO PATIENCE, FUCK MY LIFE. XD

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes