It seems that the only methods of population control are:
Breed for sterility
Sell/Ascend everybody
I wish there were more options.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
is there a way the male can be on the receiving end of a futa?
No. Dev has stated there will be no futa on male, or male on male, or anal. Basically, anything that cannot end in pregnancy (outside of the NPCs).
You are asking for non-reproductive sexual situations in a game that is purely about reproduction.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It seems that the only methods of population control are:
Breed for sterility
Sell/Ascend everybody
I wish there were more options.
there is release into the wild. or your can if they qualify for a breeding task you can get rid of them that way. so a few more options

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
there is release into the wild. or your can if they qualify for a breeding task you can get rid of them that way. so a few more options
You can also take them to the angel and enlighten them to their goddess to get favor points.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You can also take them to the angel and enlighten them to their goddess to get favor points.
that was mentioned before in the post i was responding too.
I also included "Sell". But I forgot about release.
I am not talking about "SELLING" The quest board is not "SELLING" the term selling is the same as the ascending at the angel. in previous incarnations you could sell the nephs for currency to the angel, now you ascend them for favor which is then used for the positions. :) You might see the quest board as selling but you get nothing for them except the special quests that give you a "gate key" (can't think of the name of those orbs hehe)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You might see the quest board as selling but you get nothing for them except the special quests that give you a "gate key" (can't think of the name of those orbs hehe)
Keystones.
Unless I'm mistaken, the quest board gives you a fair chunk of currency (Orgasmium) for completed tasks. Which makes it selling.
Not really sure though... The level requirements are a little silly.

The other issue I have is Twins. My nephs (and breeder) seem to pop twins way, way too often. Should be a lot rarer, in my opinion.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.752.3 Alpha
Patreon has requested that I remove incest, so that has been done for this build.
- Revamped butterfly position
- Added all size pairs for butterfly
- Easter surprise
- Fixed various small issues
- Removed incest at the request of Patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizst

ibk

Sep 23, 2017
Is anyone else having a CTD problem when launching the game? It just blackscreens for me. It's weird because the previous version worked just fine.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Keystones.
Unless I'm mistaken, the quest board gives you a fair chunk of currency (Orgasmium) for completed tasks. Which makes it selling.

The other issue I have is Twins. My nephs (and breeder) seem to pop twins way, way too often. Should be a lot rarer, in my opinion.
i haven't paid too much attention to standard breeding and I've made my money selling bovar milk and dragon semen i think it is. i will look in a bit to check since i haven't paid attention since about .74 and there was no reward for the completion of the standard board.

twins, i've gotten a few, but honestly the other ways to get rid of them that shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Keystones.

Checked and the general breeding requests do not offer any reward.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
Release Notes: 0.752.3 Alpha
Patreon has requested that I remove incest, so that has been done for this build.
- Revamped butterfly position
- Added all size pairs for butterfly
- Easter surprise
- Fixed various small issues
- Removed incest at the request of Patreon
"Incest removed due to patreon's policies"

OOF
I think the creator might be stupid. There is no one at patreon that is playing this game and going "wtf this foxen is breeding with the foxen from the same parents!?!?!?!" They only got upset because he explicitly mentioned incest in multiple posts. All he would have to do is remove the mention of incest and keep the game the same.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think the creator might be stupid.
No, it's patreon and their wicked paymasters.
It was either a periodic review or someone tipped them off. Either way, DH would have left it in otherwise.
There's always SubStar, which I hope he moves to soon. They don't seem to be so... Vanilla.
------
A lack of the exotic type of Thyriae (Bee Girls) -and Hybrids- kind of ruins my plan for an Exotic (Feral) only farm.
Sure enough, Strange Bedfellows is gone now. BANG goes one of my population control methods.
Maybe he'll make a new cheat code or something for it. Possibly even a new trait, who knows.
Until something is worked out, I think I'll stick with 0.752A and not 0.752.3A.
I'm going have to make a new save eventually but without purposely breeding for sterility, not any time soon.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Checked and the general breeding requests do not offer any reward.
Actually, I had 12,572 Orgasmium. There was a request to breed a Lv13 Female Minotaur.
I now have 16K Orgasmium. So it does give you a chunk of currency.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually, I had 12,572 Orgasmium. There was a request to breed a Lv13 Female Minotaur.
I now have 16K Orgasmium. So it does give you a chunk of currency.
if it does it doesn't tell you and that is what I am going by. I've avoided them because i see them as pointless except to get my key stones. meh not saying you are incorrect and you probably ARE correct but I could not see a specific listing of what you get for it.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think the creator might be stupid. There is no one at patreon that is playing this game and going "wtf this foxen is breeding with the foxen from the same parents!?!?!?!" They only got upset because he explicitly mentioned incest in multiple posts. All he would have to do is remove the mention of incest and keep the game the same.
and it is more than likely there is an automated search going through posts looking for that and flagging it for review etc. trust me, this happened a few years ago with bigger titles than this as well as less prominent titles so it is some sort of review/automated/tattletale system for this.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes