RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I find it interesting that you can give your kids in this game blowjobs to harvest semen but you can't fuck them. If you're going to do incest then go all the way you cowards.
lmao good point XD

Tho I think that it's a nice "work around" XP

Sadly that there's no way of taking advantage of that if your breeder is a regular female and your daughter is another as well.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Btw can anyone update the version to the 0753.4? Im extremely curious to see how the new FxF Surprise Sex scenes looks like. Even if it's just screenshots I'll be happy ^^

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.753.5
For the next few builds, I will continue adding erotic surprises.
This new surprise involves select blessed nephelym, one is selected each day for a kinky game. A few blessed ones are available at first, but as you go through the game progression, more will be unlocked.
* Added surprise in Hedon Township
* Futa breeders can now engage in sex with blessed ones as a female
* Fixed various issues

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please note that 0.753.5 is a Testing Build. Still better to wait for Public to have a smoothest experience possible.

SpiritualDeath1221

May 15, 2021
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

This will restore incest to the game which was removed as demanded by Patreon starting with version 0.752.2.

It's written in Perl (Developed using Strawberry Perl), a compiled executable is included as is the source.

There is a readme.txt with full details about the tool and it's options or check the spoiler sections below.

Special Permission:
f95zone/LewdPatcher has permission to put this on LewdPatcher.
I've submitted this twice to LewdPatcher with no reply so I've given up for now, if anyone can help me or can just get it up there please feel free to do so or PM me.

Anti-Virus:
Some anti-virus programs are reporting false positives for the patcher. It is also likely that any heuristic scan will be alarmed that the program does open and executable and modifies it. After all, this is a patcher.

The patching code has several checks it performs before 'okaying' the update to the executable. It's looking for a very specific value, if it finds that, it checks for several binary 'signatures', this is before it changes anything.

If you're still nervous you're welcome to use CheatEngine instead or look through the source.

Before uploading the patcher I scan everything with both Windows Defender and ClamAV.

License:
This isn't really licensed software, I am too lazy for that, no warranty is given or implied and if you sell this your genitals will explode. Having said that if you run into a bug or have a feature request send me a message here or reply to the thread and I'll see what I can do.

General Usage:
1. Non-Steam: Put botn_incest.exe in the same folder as Radiant.exe
2. Double click on botn_incest.exe (or right-click and "Run as Administrator")
3. Profit (done)

You will need to re-apply the patch whenever the game is updated.

Compatibility:
The patcher should work on any version of Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) as long as the technique being used is still valid.

For versions of the game not in the patcher's database it may take a minute or two to patch since it doesn't have a lookup table entry. This includes Steam (with testing and early build codes) although you may need to run the patcher as Administrator due to permissions.

Should something go wrong, a backup copy of the executable is made and placed next to the patched version by default. The patcher will give you the full pathname to this file. (It can also attempt to revert the patch either by restoring the backup file for you or by attempting to reverse patch the file.)

See the command line option reference for more details.

Current Version:
Added 0.753.4 (and 0.753.3) to the database.​
Checksums:
MD5ea0627fd6a639cd3816a0fba0c53e69b
SHA25680797ec9c7ccbffaeeeb7b88b77411689e4edd6d4cd471f4fb9527554bc29e36

Download:
Mega

Distribution of this patcher:
It is, more or less, a free country so if you want to mirror the patcher somewhere that's fine.
I do ask a few things:
  • LewdPatcher/f95zone have permission to post it on LewdPatcher at any time.
  • Do not charge for it. Ever.
  • Do not let Patreon even know this exists
  • Do not redistribute the game that has been patched with this patcher
  • Try not to put it where DerelictHelmsman will see it or he may change stuff and this won't work anymore
  • If you modify the patcher, don't do anything lame or evil please or I'll be forced to make it closed source

Documentation/Information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for some reason with the newest version the patch isnt working something about a pathfinding error

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
for some reason with the newest version the patch isnt working something about a pathfinding error
This is true poplan.
Game version returns as "UNKNOWN" and the patching process fails with an "Unhandled exception from patchfile".

Can anyone tell me which values to Hex Edit to do the same thing?

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So is the surprise only for female and futa breeders or can a male breeder get surprises too?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
So.... Incest now can happen naturally if you try to? Im not fully getting what's going on with the patch thingy. Not that I use incest on my gameplays but somehow Im curious.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
hey i never played that game but i wanted to know if this

is in this game??

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
So.... Incest now can happen naturally if you try to? Im not fully getting what's going on with the patch thingy. Not that I use incest on my gameplays but somehow Im curious.
The trick that got around the disabling of it no longer works, but the good news is it's not presently necessary although I'll be keeping an eye on this in case Patreon pressures DH again. If that is the case I'll add whatever needs to be done differently to the patcher.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes